What is your current game

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I'm playing through my second playthrough of Skyrim and working my way through Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride.

If anyone else has played Dragon Quest V, maybe you could help me. I've just restored the Zenith Dragon and beat the giant red demon thing to get the Ultimate Key, but now I have no idea where I'm supposed to go or what I'm supposed to do.

GmonXyZ

Mar 3, 2012
I'm playing Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4, waiting till the Diablo 3 Public Beta stress-test starts.

Also, lurking, a lot of lurking..

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Shanicus said:
Sonicron said:
Shanicus said:
Tribes Ascended for some good ol' fashioned disc-launcher fun.
Yay, another Tribesman! And here I thought I was all alone around here.
Still trying to figure out which class I like best, but I'm showing great affinity towards Technician and Raider...
See you on the battlefield!
I'm loving the Raider at the moment - was a big fan of the Juggernaut for awhile, but it's slow move speed makes it a pretty soft target when caught with my pants down. Still great fun to score triple kills from across the map though, and the MIRV Launcher is slightly more reliable then the Raider's Grenade launcher when it comes to sweeping defenses.
Yeah, Juggernaut isn't bad, but I just can't get the hang of the fusion mortar, and you burn through your energy too quickly.
I don't have nearly enough XP to unlock the Raider's grenade launcher, but the default primary weapon is so much fun it doesn't bother me. Sticky kills are hilarious, and overall I'm having a blast wrecking enemy base assets, generators and vehicles. I don't have the greatest talent for capping flags, granted, but I'll happily let the Pathfinders take care of that while I wreak havoc and disrupt the enemy's coordination efforts. :D

Nmil-ek

Dec 16, 2008
Warriors Orochi 3 for some mindless fun, giving The Witcher 2 another playthrough once the enchanced edition patch finishes downloading.

Furioso

Jun 16, 2009
El Dwarfio said:
Furioso said:
Persona 3 FES on the PSN, but when other people request the TV I'll probably play Mount & Blade Warband which I got earlier today, before today it was Team Fortress 2
Sadly you have missed out on the greatest multiplayer experience Warband has to offer (Mount and Musket) we had an epic send off 250 player battle the other Friday.

If you end up liking Warband it might be worth looking into the new Napoleonic Wars DLC, it's where all the Mount and Musket players, events and competitions have moved to.
I really like it so far, so I'll give that a look, thanks

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
Right now, Devil May Cry 3. I'm not playing a whole lot of it because I have school projects to finish this week, though.
Once I'm done with DMC I think I'll get back into Resistance. I bought the first two about a million years ago and didn't even play half of the first game, even though I really enjoyed it.

Exius Xavarus

Casually hardcore. :}
May 19, 2010
Dark Souls, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, Silent Hill: Downpour, White Knight Chronicles, Resonance of Fate. I've been going back and forth between all these titles, failing to pick one to actually play. x,x

Austin Howe

Dec 5, 2010
Metal Gear Solid 2. Got put out in an HD collection recently. Was this weird, awesome, postmodern thing that nobody understood when it came out, but it's totally brilliant.

Chester Rabbit

Dec 7, 2011
It was Mass Effect 3 Multiplayer (haven't played story yet. Not till next November) but now no longer have live so Hitman Blood Money.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
Still playing Tales of Graces F. 60h in and still only at the beginning of future arc. i having a great time with this game.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Currently:
Kid Icarus: Uprising
League of Leavers Legends (I really should just give this up and start playing Tribes: Ascend. BLOOD EAGLES! FOR THE EMPIRE!...er, I guess they don't do that anymore.)

And I'm contemplating buying Legend of Grimrock.

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
Still playing Skyrim, believe it or not.

though am I the only one who found dual-wielding 2 legendary Daedric swords to be a game breaker?

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Angry Bird, I'm in my game drought again well also kind of short on cash (otherwise I would of bought Pandora's Tower). I'm tying to hang in there until Diablo 3 (the full game) is release.

Andy Shandy

Fucked if I know
Jun 7, 2010
On the 360, I'm mixing between Trials Evolution, Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
On the 3DS, it's mainly Pokemon White and Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time
and on the PC, I've got a marathon game of Civilization V on the go with a few friends that we play whenever we have the time.