What is your degree in?

Paulie92

Mar 6, 2010
I'm starting my Certificate IV and potentially my degree in Sound Production on Monday, just a little nervous haha. Ideal situation I end up with a regular spot sound engineering for a venue after touring with a couple of bands but chances are it will be alot more mediocre than that.

Gincairn

Jan 14, 2010
BSc Hons in Computing myself.

And I can honestly say after 3 years of study, I still know fuck all.

andrew623

Sep 27, 2010
2nd year of a Bachelors in Military and Strategic Studies, plan on getting my Masters in War Studies, possibly a PhD in War Studies as well

teutonicman

Mar 30, 2009
This year I get my Civil Engineering Technologists diploma. In 2 years I get my Civil Engineering Degree.

Johnmw

Mar 19, 2009
jh322 said:
Ba (Hons) in Finance. Yeah. Unemployed. Woo. Currently living in London trying to get into the financial sector
Join the club, except I have a more useless degree... English! I loved Exeter uni and getting the degree but It doesn't really help with employment.

Kirkby

May 3, 2010
Im doing a Masters in Biomedical Science. In my second year now and shits gotten real but its awesome!

alimination602

Apr 14, 2009
Currently studying Aeronautical Engineering.

Planning to work for a major Aircraft developer and contribute to the next advancement in Aviation- mostly so game designers will finally have a new aircraft for us to shoot at other than flying saucers or random jets which look as aerodynamic as a sofa but still manage Mach 1!

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I have a degree in Political Science. I could also go back and get a degree in history if I took two more papers but I'm really not arsed.

This year I'm going back to Uni, (which I'm still not sure is a good idea,) to do a Design degree with Honours. We'll see how that goes.

secondcircle

Jul 26, 2009
I'm currently in my second year of a BA. I want to major in English and have a minor in history, but I might have to switch that around because my uni keeps cancelling all the interesting English classes.

DuctTapeJedi

Nov 2, 2010
Epilepsy said:
Last year of my Bachelor of Multimedia, Majoring in Interactive Entertainment (long winded way of saying video games)

Taffette19 said:
Last year of Film and Media Studies BA
Writing my Dissertation on Zombies and their portrayal in Media. Including games like Resident Evil and Dead Rising :)
Want to do a Masters on something to do with Games, but nothing around me :(
No kidding, my thesis was titled "Why i look forward to the zombie apocalypse: A study of survival situations and their effect on social ethics"

Scored me a HD too...
I once tried to do a zombie survival guide project for my speech and communications class, but the prof said I couldn't. I did it on alien invasion survival tactics instead.
I got an A.

OT: Resdential Construction. I graduate in May.