What is your Scar?

Vykrel

Feb 26, 2009
i have a tiny scar on the middle of my upper lip and dunno how it got there. i also have barely visible scars on my knees (and previously on my elbows) where a bunch of asshole pineneedles made me slip and fall off a motor scooter and sliiiiiiiiide on my knees and elbows somehow. bled a lot, and it sucked. i was a kiddie ;(

Zap Happy

Mar 28, 2010
I have two scars on my knee from when I had an arthroscopic surgery done. What happened was I got Lyme Disease, and through a "wacky" and "zany" series of adventures, it got mistreated and ended up becoming severely infected.

So I guess my lesson was... don't wear shorts? That or hospitals blow.

Daniel Laeben-Rosen

Jun 9, 2010
I too took a little tumble on a bike when I was about 12-13 something or other. Ok, a "little" tumble. I slid a metre on my face, scraped half of it to where that half is technically scar-tissue. Along with a few here and there from various other things. I don't scar that easily, I heal pretty much everything completely so...
That scar on my face for instance really only shows if you know what to look for. I can still feel it though since I tore a couple of nerves while I chewed up the pavement.

Apr 15, 2009
the scar on my right eyebrow is from when i was ~1 and my mom slipped and dropped me down the stairs,the scar on my left eyebrow is from when a classmate demonstrated a judo technique on me one some concrete and the scar on my left arm is from when i was chopping some branches with an axe and managed to cut a deep wound into my arm that strangely almost didn't hurt at all. I also have a lot of smaller scars on my arms and legs but i don't remember where i got those

Brightzide

Nov 22, 2009
2 scars! 1 on the chin. We had just moved into a new house, and the place wasnt well decorated. I was about 5 and I was balacing between our two Sofa's or Couches with my arms and swinging back and forth. I lost control and over swung forwards smashing my chin of uncarpeted floor. Split me open and fractured me chin bone. 2nd! Was on my friends bike, wasnt aware the brakes didnt work too well, 8 years old. And rode right into a triangular(in cross-section) metal bar in the floor (a support strut for what used to be a fence) . I flipped over the handle bars, Nuts first into this bar and then slid down it...Now...Guess where that scar is? :)

Saippua

Jan 30, 2011
I have two scars on my forehead. One in middle on edge of the hairline and the other on upper right couple cm down from the hairline. One I got when I hit my head on sharp table edge (I was like 3 or something at the time). Dont know where i got the other one . Also I got a scar on knuckle of my left hand from a burn I got when I was taking something from the oven (cant remember what). And a bunch of smaller ones that are barely visible.

Jeffster92

Jan 7, 2011
one on my face from when i jumped on my cat when i was one
one on my thumb from when i got it caught in a bench press at 14
one on my leg and one on my foot from a series of loose nails that thankfully did not give me tetanus

solidstatemind

Digital Oracle
Nov 9, 2008
Hm. Scars? Got a lot of them. The highlights:

As a kid?

-1/2" triskelion shaped scar on left eyebrow from when my sister whacked me in the face with a garden hose.

-two 1/4" scars on right cheek from when I got hit in the face by the claw end of a hammer as a kid.

-scar on the bottom of my left foot from when I stepped on the blade of a crowbar and ripped my foot open heel to toe.

-small scars on my lower back where I got shot with a rocksalt shotgun round for trespassing (maybe non-fatal, but man did that sting).

As a teen/adult?

-branching scar running from the first knuckle to the second knuckle on my right forefinger. I played American football up through High School, and in one game, I hit this kid on the helmet, which had a screw slightly undone, and he had sharpened the edge with a metal file.

-numerous small scars on my knuckles, both from hitting people as well as surgeries to remove bonechips from my knuckles.

-5" scar on my left hip from hip surgery from the injury that ended my playing days.

-14" scar running down from my left deltiod from where they had to insert a rod and plates to repair the humerus that I shattered snowboarding.

-2.5" scar on my right pectoral muscle from when a psycho girlfriend stabbed me upon learning that she had just earned the distinction of the 'ex-' prefix.

Like I said, I got a lot of scars. I love them-- they are your history written in collagen upon the canvas of your skin.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Lambi said:
I have lots and lots of scars. Most of which are from my cat I own now. I still love him.
Likewise, but I don't like my cat very much after all the scars she's left me. :p

I've got a pretty good 3 inch scar from her on my forearm, and another 1 inch one on my left hand.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Where the oldschool Croatian doctors cut open my arm to fix them bones. Now I have a beasty scar there ^^

Wrann

Sep 22, 2009
I have one on the right side of my forehead from when I was about 4 I ran into a wall at the corner cut my forehead all the way across. Still with it was a full all the way a cross scar that would look way cooler.

I also have a small one near my eye from when I was playing a game of warhammer 40k a guy was flicking an apocalypse flame template at people and from half way across the board it snapped while he was flicking it in my direction. Nailed me good right under my eyebrow less than in inch from my eye.

Walkchalk

Nov 9, 2009
I have a huge scar on my elbow from jumping off the pegs of my friends bike while going uphill. Not one of my shining moments but I have a pretty badass left elbow now.

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
Have a scar on my upper arm (overarm?.. whatever I'm tired), from when i burned my arm and the skin came off. That was about a year ago.

A scar on my back from surgery.. or.. well I had a birthmark removed.

Kuroneko97

Aug 1, 2010
-While running with my dog, I ran into a concrete plant pot. The pot dug into my leg...and my bone. I saw red and white.
-Once roller skated with pants that had a hole in them. I fell, and There was quite a bit of blood.
-Very, VERY faint one on my left hand. my brother asked me to carry a liquor bottle into the house after school. I was exhausted, and so I dropped it, and some glass cut my hand. I ran in the house screaming at my hand.
-Several tiny ones all over my body from picking scabs and mosquito bites.
-A few on my face from popping zits.
-A few other scars that I can't remember getting.

Javelk

Nov 18, 2009
Cresent shaped scar on right side of my body from a nasty fall. It goes all the way down my ribs. Luckly I didn't break anything or puncture my lung. It's just something I've had for 10 years now.

KuwaSanjuro

Dec 22, 2010
Scar just above my eye obscured by my eyebrow where I whilst playing jumped from our couch and headbutted the edge of a radiator.
Two scars on the crown of my hair from where I fell through a glass patio door.
A scar on my knee, I don't know where from.
A scar on the heel of my right foot from where I accidentally stood on a pint glass.
Thankfully compared to some people I'm not that beat up, yay.

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
I have scars on both of my knees. They're from 3 different knee operations....None of them actually worked :mad:

Also, another operation scar on my right wrist.

Zaverexus

Jul 5, 2010
Most noticeable: top of my right forearm, about an inch long straight scar from one of my dogs who jumped on me after clipping her nails had left a little sharp point. This was... 7 or 8 years ago.
Also knuckle of my right thumb. Messed up vaulting a stone wall and (don't ask me how, I have no idea) tore some skin off, which was then torn again by my shoe (just don't ask)
Left elbow on the bone on the underside of my arm. I know that one was also parkour related, but I can't remember how anymore.