What is your Scar?

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
I hit my head when I was a kid. I had quite a scar back then, but I'm not sure if you could see it anymore, as my hair grew over it.

Johnny Impact

Aug 6, 2008
I fell on ice as a child and have a small mark on my forehead. I got mild road rash falling off my bike and you can still see some purplish skin by my elbow. I also have a slight tear in my rotator cuff that acts up from time to time but you can't see that one.

thegamermn

Jan 30, 2009
I have a scar across my thumb, from slicing it almost to the bone while using a hunting knife. I have a scar across the knuckles of my pinky, ring, and middle fingers on my right hand from thwacking myself with a somewhat dull knife while whittling. And I have a scar running from my inner thigh to my knee from an ATV accident

Davichu

Sep 28, 2010
well iv got a few, but here goes...

- my wrist, from a metal pole impaling through it
- broken nose, rugby (twice in a weekend)
- eyelid, nearly cutting my eye out
- half my knee down to cartiledge, fell off my longboard at 30mph
- eyebrow and forehead, split my head open in rugby
- burn across my toes, tripping over a hot iron
- tore all my shoulder muscles from 6 people collapsing on it
- 6 of my 7 vertibrates in my neck are out of place

i have got various other minor ones, but i think its a pretty good list haha.

drbarno

Nov 18, 2009
Scar on my head from hitting a Lampost while I was riding my bike when I was about 5
One on my leg from it being cut by a lone piece of glass on my primary school field (I was about 10 at the time) didn't even realise it happened until I stood up and found my right leg was limping slightly and then I placed my hand on my leg to see the problem and ended up sticking a finger in the wound. Bloody hell it started hurting then.

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Mine runs across my face in an awesome way.

Ok, that's a lie.
A small one on my thumb and another on my arm

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
I've got a burn scar on my left wrist from when I was in a car crash, and a hidden scar on my head when I got hit by a ceiling fan (long story.)

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Shut my fourth finger in a medieval oak door. Nail grew back luckily, but I've got a thin scar across the finger where the door hit.

scorptatious

The Resident Team ICO Fanboy
May 14, 2009
I have a very thin scar on my forehead. It's healed over time so it isn't noticeable unless you look real closely.

I got it as a baby when my dad was holding me in a blanket. He decided to let me go for a second and I fell over and hit my head on the edge of the fireplace.

-_- Thanks Dad.

Rhope

Jan 29, 2009
Hmm, I have one scar that isn't visible on the top of my head, along the hair line. Fell off a trampoline, hit the ground and a piece of wood became embedded in my skull. Lucky the wood didn't go too deep and I got sent home the same day.

Another childhood injury related scar is on my right foot. Playing tag, tripped over a water meter and took a nice portion of the skin and meat from below the big toe.

Also have a scars on both hands just behind the knuckles of each of my fingers, don't recall how I got all of them, but most on my left were from getting fingers jammed in doors. My right, one was a knife cut and another was being clawed by a cat.

alandavidson

Jun 21, 2010
Forehead: Glider swing loaded with my sister and her friends when I was three

Also on forehead: Three calcium deposits (permanent bumps that kind of look like horns). One from playing basketball, one from a bike wreck doing stuntwork, one from getting hit with a baseball bat.

Back of head: Two calcium deposits from bouncing my head on concrete and linoleum while fighting. Two seperate occasions, won both fights.

Left hand: Long scar on middle finger from lifeguarding.

Right hand: Multiple scars on wrist and hand from knife fighting and knife combat drills.

Abdomen: Long scar on right side, believed to be from knife.

That's it folks!

geezah91

Feb 17, 2010
Two keyhole scars on my right knee from a cartilage clean-up, a small burn scar on my left thumb when I touched a burning barrel at the age of 4. My strangest one, and one I didn't discover the origins of until last year, is one just beside my right nostril that I got when I fell on a glass milk bottle when I was a baby. Now that I think about it, as a rugby player I've gotten off fairly lightly with scars.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Scar on my back from surgery as an infant.
I don't have an epic story for that, but if anyone asks I always just say that I was in a knife fight with a bear and I won... but not without taking some damage.

duckfi8

Jan 21, 2009
scar on my cheek is from where my dog bit me,
scar above my eye is from when another dog bit me,
scar on the back of my head is from when my sister dropped me as a baby,
scar on my forehead is from running into a door hinge when I was about 4,
scar on my back is from when an iron fell on it,
numerous scars on my legs is from biking, skateboarding, falling,
scar above my right hip (kinda) is from my appendix surgery,
and I think that's about it for now.

Garrsus

Jun 21, 2010
Lambi said:
is your icon anything to do with flandre?

ot: i have a slightly red cheek from where i slipped getting out of a pool and sliced my cheek off scrapping it down a sandpaper like floor.
but its the whole cheek so is barley noticeable.

MintyNinja

Sep 17, 2009
I have a broken cheekbone that shows as a dent below my left eye. I was hit head on by a rottweiler. First day of grade 2 I slipped and hit my head on something, there's a scar just between my left eyebrow and eye. In grade 8 I slipped in Art class and sliced a finger pretty deep. There's now a bright white scar on my left index. When I was little I gave my grandma a hug and received a cigarette burn on my left hand.

For those wondering, my entire right side is unblemished. Yeah, it's weird.

Voodoomancer

Jun 8, 2009
I got a big one in my right palm, just by the little finger. It's where I fell walking (quite briskly) down an iced-over slope. I hit my hand on a broken bottle. It bled.

A week and a half later, I noticed a rather scarily large piece of glass still lodged in the wound, when my hand suddenly started bleeding.

InnerRebellion

Mar 6, 2010
I have a light, white scar stretching from the tip of my pinkie up to my right shoulder. What did I do? I jumped off a 40 foot high cliff into a river. I hit the water too hard and landed on a sharp rock.