What kinds of things keep you up at night?

Fronken

May 10, 2008
Anxiety about how i've fucked up my life and about how lonely i am and have been for my entire life, pretty much.

Oh, and sometimes thought about suicide.

MercenaryCanary

Mar 24, 2008
Thespamanator said:
Mercanary57 said:
Thespamanator said:
Damn It's familiar....
And I bet someone's ninja'd it while I type this =[

EDIT: Gears of War?
Nope. Not Gears of War. But keep thinking apocalyptic.
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7370872/World-War-Z-Max-Brooks - That's all I can find ^^
Correct!
As promised here is your reward.
http://www.ficci.com/fqf03/ficci%20img/clap-copy_01.jpg

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
The thought of having to wake up the next day. Bit of a ***** really because the longer I think about it, the more of a problem is becomes, because I'll feel even worse in the morning, then I know I'll feel even worse so I worry about it more. It's a vicious circle.

Usually though I've got my ipod on so I can just focus my mind on the music and it's cool, but then sometimes I get really into what I'm listening to and end up making myself stay awake to listen to the whole album. My ipod's dead at the moment though so it's mostly the worrying thing that keeps me up.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
gmer412 said:
GonzoGamer said:
They're making a sequel to No More Heroes. I paid for the original new and it too was shite.

For getting those stuck tunes out of your head, I think of the JB's "Grunt" (which you may remember from Master Sounds in San Andreas) and that drowns out any other song.
You hated NMH? I've heard it was great. Anyway, yeah, the lingering thought that I have a five-page essay due tomorrow that I haven't started.
Yea, I heard the same thing too, which is why I made the mistake of buying it. A lot of people say the Twilight books are good too.

It's a terribly made game in the technical sense but it has a certain appeal to gnerds and otaku so it's gained quite a bit of popularity because of it's style, but be assured there's little substance to it. So like the Police Academy movies, yea people like it but that doesn't mean it's good.

If reviews have made you curious, I recommend renting or buying it used for $10 (I probably would've been more tolerant if I got it for that price)or something but it really isn't worth more than that. Maybe if they had finished making it, it would've been good.

Another thing that keeps me awake at night: snappy comebacks I could've yelled at the d-bag who cut the cheese in the crowded subway that morning.

-Orgasmatron-

Nov 3, 2008
TheNecroswanson said:
Not being able to sleep. Seriously. When I lay down to rest my mind is blank.
What's worse, is I usually wake up singing a song I hate. Like this morning, I woke up singing Shackler's Revenge.
Shackler's Revenge is one of the best morning you could ask for.

drummersbangharder

Feb 23, 2009
Yeah, i think about problems that I have, money issues, boys, family issues, boys, things i have to do the next day, boys, my damn car and when i'm going to get the window fixed (plastic is loud on the highway) and boys.

I usually ponder shit for about 30 minutes before I can actually go to sleep. I envy people who can fall asleep within 5 minutes of actually trying.