What kinds of things keep you up at night?

Rajin Cajun

Sep 12, 2008
My neighbor's stupid, inbred, jerkoff children running their trashcans up and down their drive while cackling like a pack of douchebags. I almost grabbed the 12 Gauge but decided prison wasn't so much fun so I went back to sleep.

DavidTanis

Aug 20, 2008
The 200 point dive the market took today and the additional 500 billion being purposed as additional bailout.

Bored Tomatoe

Aug 15, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Trivun said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Trivun said:
Whether to risk a friendship or not by asking out the girl of my dreams.

Also, various film/TV screenplay ideas for film-making society. These, and the fear of Max...
*cackle*
Abedeus said:
The thought that every single human being I know except for my mother, the priest at my school, my Spanish and English teachers is a complete idiot.
And me!
Right?
Right..?
...Right?
Things that keep me up at night:
The screams of my victims.
Blood dripping from the ceiling.
Ceiling Cat.
Mind-numbing agony.
My mind not being tired enough to not-think.
I'm surprised Max, I thought those wouldn't bother you. Unless they excite you so much you get insomnia from sheer sadistic joy...
I don't like loud noises. Maybe I should gag them more often...
*sigh* Max, didn't you read chapter 4 subsection 8 in the serial killers handbook? It clearly states "Gags are standard protocol for all abductions, murders, torturings, beatings and other killer activites" Tsk tsk....

white_salad

Aug 24, 2008
I get very philosophical at night. I'm like charlie brown. Also, I'm always nervous the roof is going to fall on me.

Bourne Endeavor

May 14, 2008
Red Bull, Amp, Rockstar or any other energy drink I happen to have, top that off with tea and soft drinks and I have given myself permanent insomnia. That and my general loathing of sleeping and desire to prevent as much of it as possible.

I'm serious, I hate sleep and would wish it away if I could.

KiKiweaky

Aug 29, 2008
general stuff ya know when your trying to sleep your mind can come up with amzing ways to keep you awake, most annoying for me is when I'm in bed all comfy n all that n I get hungry :( cos ya know if you get up n make food your only going to be wide awake again.

Or the crappy feeling when ya know you have work in the morning and you dont want to go in.

Tests... every1's favorite :[

Kodlak

Feb 5, 2009
Flatmates running round drunk in the middle of the night, and the guy above my room. I really don't want to know what he's up to.

Corpse XxX

Jan 19, 2009
Khell_Sennet said:
Currently I suffer from a condition where my stomach produces too much acid, and when I sleep, it makes its way up my throat and burns the shit out of it and my mouth. Typically this makes me wake up (which is good, because severe cases of this can cause you to drown in your own stomach acids), and I spend the next two+ hours in pain, deprived of sleep and very irritable. Only the soothing cries of my victims can lull me back to sleep.
That sounds really bad, maybe you should get some kind of bed that you sleep in almost standing upright.. Do you think that would help?

Sgt Doom

Jan 30, 2009
The pathetic state of my life and the realisation most of it is my fault. Odder still is I find it difficult to muster the motivation to do something about it. So here I am, eating crisps, drinking half of the Coca Cola Company's and licensees' annual produce and posting on one of many internet forums I frequent.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Thoughts mostly, ranging from the lack of income, to school, to general hate of certain people.

Occasionally Pyramid Head too. Sigh.

I've found a cure recently though. Overkill by Colin Hay. I just start singing it and I know everything will be fine.

Adam Jenson

Dec 23, 2008
Not so much thoughts as images really. One I've been having for the last few nights are of the hiroshima lovers from watchmen and clockwork