What kinds of things keep you up at night?

runedeadthA

Feb 18, 2009
Trying to get to sleep keeps me awake, but once i get it in my head that i want to sleep it gets harder to do. Fortunately i can't keep a train of thought up for ever and my mind usally wanders from this and I then sleep :D.

Sprogus

The Lord of Dreams
Jan 8, 2009
My thoughts. I do most of my thinking right before I want to sleep, I think it's because I just hate myself that much.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Trivun said:
Whether to risk a friendship or not by asking out the girl of my dreams.

Also, various film/TV screenplay ideas for film-making society. These, and the fear of Max...
*cackle*
Abedeus said:
The thought that every single human being I know except for my mother, the priest at my school, my Spanish and English teachers is a complete idiot.
And me!
Right?
Right..?
...Right?
Things that keep me up at night:
The screams of my victims.
Blood dripping from the ceiling.
Ceiling Cat.
Mind-numbing agony.
My mind not being tired enough to not-think.
I'm surprised Max, I thought those wouldn't bother you. Unless they excite you so much you get insomnia from sheer sadistic joy...

willard3

Aug 19, 2008
Well, while still in college, I frequently lamented about my lack of success in the dating field, and it continued slightly through September.

Now since I've been fired and my sleep schedule is so weird, it's mostly because I'm going to bed TOO early.

Although on Friday night, I couldn't get to sleep because a group including two of my best friends (who I hadn't seen in 6 months) visited for two days, and I was so ridiculously happy and almost didn't want to fall asleep because I was worried I'd wake up and it would all be a dream.

darkless

Jan 26, 2008
Walking into my local book store and seeing that the "Twilight" books take up the entire! bestsellers section...Oh but whats that at the bottom they dont look like Twilight books "The making of twilight the move" I almost hulked out n the store and now i dont want to sleep because i will have nightmares about vampires sparkling at me.

Brotherofwill

Jan 25, 2009
Your mum hahahaha...ha..haaha sorry, but it actually fits the question.

I hate it when i forget something and am at the verge of thinking of it, that always keeps me up

Valiance

Jan 14, 2009
Thinking about school and life in general and wondering when China's attacking...

SmartIdiot

Feb 10, 2009
Awesome, now I have companions!
Some of these have been causes, some of them still are
Insomnia
Unbelievable stress
An un-naturally energetic disposition
Work
Friends in hospital/jail
Cocaine
Rockstar
Ecstacy
More unbelievable stress
Finally dozing off, only to be jolted back to consciousness by Panasonic Youth (The Dillinger Escape Plan)
The Escapist

My friends hate me because I burst into their rooms to wake them up at... less than appropriate times...

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
When I keep hearing shit and thinking that the shit I hear is someone breaking into the apartment.

Aschenkatza

Jan 14, 2009
The fact the shirts I want cost 80+ dollars...

Plus the fake owls on my house make hooting noises that creep me out.

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
Oh yeah, also my cats that make a habit of sitting on my head at night while trying to knock over my lamp.(they also do this very early in the morning.)