What Makes You Rage Uncontrollably?

Sep 14, 2009
Murais said:
gmaverick019 said:
Murais said:
Juggalos. They are the only thing/concept/people that I really cannot tolerate, even when exerting self-control. I hate them, and I hate them shamelessly. I have refused to associate with people because of this simple detail. Cannot and will not tolerate their presence or attitude.

I could elaborate, but I'd rather not risk the ban or the 8 or so pages of text I'd be filling this space with.

EDIT: If I can give you a frame of reference, as a man who studies debate, and also studies the field of psychology, I can tolerate a lot of people. I can tolerate religious bigots, racial bigots, the pig-headed, the stubborn, the uneducated, the politically correct, the politically incorrect, politics, the homophobic, ultra-liberals, ultra-conservatives, stoners, jocks, melvins, preps, over-achievers, pseudophilosophers, pseudointellectuals, Karl Marx, and the French. I. Cannot. Stand. Juggalos. That is all.
wow gotta say up until urban dictionary'ing the term, i had never heard of a juggalo before. but i guess i'll just associate them with hardcore faggots who need to get taken down a few pegs.

OT: lately..multiplayer games. i have been getting so frustrated, especially with tf2, i might just delete that game from my computer its pissing me off.
This is why I hate them, if I can enlighten you a bit further;

oh..my..godd

this is like the dumbass fan version of the westboro baptist church.

now i know why you hate them, holy shit..she needs to get a smack upside the head and 50 years of educating to get rid of her backwards logic and irresponsibility.

zombiestrangler

Sep 3, 2009
Stupid and ignorant people. Also people who are proud to hate reading. They are the only people whom I plot violent actions against.

LittleJP

Mar 1, 2011
When people don't piss off when I'm doing something, after I've explicitly told them I would visit violence on their person if they don't.

kickyourass

Apr 17, 2010
Well it doesn't make me "Rage" necessarily, but it does make me very sad.

This is the 4th result you get when you google the term "Dragonborn."

http://community.wizards.com/go/thread/view/75882/19606878/Drawing_female_Dragonborn:_Mamaries_or_no&post_num=9

That right there, is a 58 page thread over whether or not a FICTIONAL CREATURE, should be drawn with boobs. If you are not saddened by that, then I suspect you were one of the people posting.

What gets my rage up in general, really just any form of complete asshole or complete dumbass has the potential to turn me into a ranting lunatic. This can range from fanboys, to racists, to hypocrites to regular people who simply throw words around cause they think using a word like "Situation" alot makes them sound smart.

falcon1985

Aug 29, 2009
In games, nothing realy gets me to the mouth foam stage. in the real world though, ho boy do i get worked up about dumbass/antisocial drivers. It's a miracle my teethmarks arn't in my steering wheel yet.

PS.
If the OP meant in games only, ignore me at will :)

WendelI

Jan 7, 2009
Bigots
hypocritical people
YouTube Comments
Zealots
Straight edge people
Ex-gays
Getting Killed in my egg form as anivia while my team doesn't help my egg because they are to bussy chasing shen and dont notice the teemo happily and uninterruptedly attacking my egg. all i can do is watch as my egg dies...
Getting Trapped in an Ego Storm on champions online

Every one of this people i mentioned here, I just want to stab Stab STAP and TWIST! TWIST... TWIST!

DkLnBr

Apr 2, 2009
everything thats already been posted, I cant think of anything else. So I guess I could say "the vast majority of people on this planet"

P0RTAL

Jan 17, 2011
The "teenager" attitude. Seriously, I am a teenager and the teenager attitude irritates me. For example: my best friend. She loves complaining. She even admitted that she finds it fun to complain. Which then leads me to complain (in my head) about her complaining which annoys me even more. Even more than that however is just the general posture. Hand on hip, leaning sluhtly to the side with a bit of a slouch, the typical "whatever" posture. Then there's the eyeroll as if anything you have to say is irrevelant and she just doesn't have the/time/ to listen to you. Then the sarcasm. When my doctor thought that I might have a seizure-inducing brain disorder she just kind of glanced at me and said "So what? Are you worried bout that or something?". When I found out that I would miss my birthday to testify at my sisters court case she sarcastically replied "cool" like i had just wasted the last couple minutes with my problems. Thats my best friend since 2nd grade for you. What is it about teenagers that makes them think they are automatically entitled to a perfect life.

Anyway, you asked what makes me get all ragey and hatey and all that. So there you go

Rayne870

Nov 28, 2010
People with differing opinions to mine but don't realize that theirs isn't the only possible opinion. This goes from liking or disliking games to religions. I'm pretty accepting as long as people don't get pushy.

Other than that, men hitting women when the woman hasn't attacked them first or taken an attacking stance.

Garrsus

Jun 21, 2010
stupidity, like if you say something like "but inst a scorpion an arachnid?" and they say "no its not!!" like they actually know what the hell they are talking about.

also megalomaniacs, pretentious pricks and egotistical pigs.

TonyVonTonyus

Dec 4, 2010
Condescending people
Stupid people
Bigots
Heretics
Anti-patriots (people who constantly criticize their country)
Hippies
Ignorant people
Blind followers
Conformists

not exactly in order

DEathgod650

Dec 29, 2009
People who just can't admit that they are wrong and fight to the death to prove themselves right