What Music do you Like?

IGNOREME

Jun 1, 2010
You can either talk about genres or if you don't have a particular one, talk about some bands you like! For me, I like a lot of screamo/post-hardcore music. I like bands like Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, Jamie's Elsewhere, The Devil Wears Prada, and We Came as Romans. But that doesn't matter too much, what I want to know what the people like.

ReinWeisserRitter

Nov 15, 2011
I seem to favor rock, and guitar in general, be it electric or acoustic.

I couldn't tell you of a single artist I recognize or regularly enjoy, though.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Let's see.

Some pop, like Taylor Swift, Lights, Demi Lovato, Avril Lavigne, Hey Monday, Lady Gaga, The Veronicas, and The Coors.

Some metal, like Nightwish and Tarot.

And some rock, like 3 Doors Down, Alyson Avenue and VersaEmerge.

That about covers the bands I listen to, actually. -_-

OneOfTheMichael's

Jul 26, 2010
I love punk rock, alternativ rock, metal, some heavy metal, and I actually like folk music (ex. the Irish descendants)

staika

I am Tizzy's Willing Slave
Aug 3, 2009
I like almost anything metal. I listen to stuff that ranges from power metal to screamo to dethcore so I have a wide range of bands I listen to :p

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I listen to almost anything except county, I can't stand that garbage (I'm sorry if you actually listen to country music. Sorry because I said it's garbage and sorry because you listen to it), but I mostly listen to all things metal.

Some of my favorite bands are: Chimaira, Nightwish, In Flames, Otep, Psychostick (cool points to anyone who knows that band), Black Veil Brides, and Dir En Grey.

Akimoto

Nov 22, 2011
Variety but now mostly anime songs, grunge, rock, reggae and indie.

Classical and death metal are not my cup of tea though

Fanfic_warper

Jan 24, 2011
Themes to my favorite anime, inserts to my favorite movies and christmas carols....passionately so for Christmas carols.

Devil_Worshipper

Jan 20, 2011
Country, Jazz, Pop, Rock, Soul, Funk, Hip-Hop, Prog/Avant stuff, Folk, Electronic and a fuckload of Metal.

If I missed anything, that too.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
I like a bit of everything really. But the genres I love the most are House, Hip-Hop, Thrash Metal and whatever the Gorillaz are mostly.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
hmmmm

electronic, hip-hop and alterntive I seem to favour the most

neonsword13-ops

~ Struck by a Smooth Criminal ~
Mar 28, 2011
I've found a strange addiction to J-Pop recently.

Other than that, Classical, Jazz, Blues, Metal, Rock, Alternative, Techno, a bit of Rap and Dub-step, Parodies, Broadway, and DISCO!

Noala

Jun 3, 2010
Person Dude said:
You can either talk about genres or if you don't have a particular one, talk about some bands you like! For me, I like a lot of screamo/post-hardcore music. I like bands like Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, The Devil Wears Prada, and We Came as Romans. But that doesn't matter too much, what I want to know what the people like.

Have you tried Story Of The Year (think their post-hardcore) or any ADTR?
Personally I listen to metal, rock and electronica.

Bands like: :wumpscut:
Katatonia
Iced Earth
3IOB
The Alan Parson's Project
Queensryche
Floyd
Kraftwerk
Psyclon Nine
many many many others

KingOfGreyfell

Oct 7, 2011
Metal, with the notable exception of speed metal, most death metal, and black metal.
I don't even see nu-metal.

SanguineScale

Jun 8, 2011
Person Dude said:
I like bands like Dance Gavin Dance, Emarosa, The Devil Wears Prada, and We Came as Romans. But that doesn't matter too much, what I want to know what the people like.
Btw. I really like that genre of music as well. Listened to it a lot in high school :)

IGNOREME

Jun 1, 2010
SanguineScale said:
Most recently?

This kind:
I can't get enough of it....
Is this even music? I don't mean that to be offensive, it's just so perplexing that I don't know what it is. It's like industrial metal only they took out the metal and put in ambiance.