What Should My Friend Name Her Dog?

anthony87

Aug 13, 2009
Hadouken.

Then when trying to get the dog's attention you have a valid excuse for shouting "HADOUKEN!"

Mar 16, 2009
Potato.
If you aren't cool enough to name your dog Potato, you could always name him Ser Woofles (Dragon Age) or ****** (Fable II), named by myself and 4chan respectively.

Caligulove

Sep 25, 2008
Watson.

Or just observe their behavior for awhile and see what comes to mind. Be comical about it.

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
give him a name like "lord samuel" or lord "some posh sounding name" i named my apple snails negi and asuna after two of my favourite manga characters, something to think about

interspark

Dec 20, 2009
name him "sex" that way, if your friend wants to have him at her wedding she can say to the vicar that she wants to have sex at the wedding. and when she gets a his license she'll say "id like a license for sex please" and if he gets lost she can stop people on the street and say "im looking for sex"

oooooh you set me up for that joke, thank you

JupiterBase

Feb 4, 2010
Mr jimbo Janglolynhal of Liverpool

King of the Dachshunds(even if he is another breed)

Blood type a-b negative
Serial # AB-4653
Lieutenant

Seriously I dunno man, what ever the dog responds too. but if you go with my suggestion could you imagine the tags he would have? It would be like Flava-Flavs bling clock.

Galaxialconda

Oct 19, 2008
oh oh what about Tatter Tot!

So what if the dog is black and white? It's cute and unique, the magic will be endless ^__^

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Yog-Sothoth.

I kidd, I kidd, that would be a terrible name. Can't give you a name, but call him 'The Arbiter'.