What the f is up with all of this My Little Pony crap?

Zirat

May 16, 2009
I've no idea.

All my friends are really into that crap, and I've given it multiple chances with me and even got a few laughs. BUt overall, it's a decent show but not as good as everyone keeps making it out to be.

Though the amount of obsession some people have with it is a little... offputting. That and how fast it's growing. Over six news sites and now one of my friends are making a podcast for it...
It's like the virus. And it must be dealt with before it consumes us all...

Or just wait for it to not be cool anymore, there's always that.

Midnight Crossroads

Jul 17, 2010
I like the animation, the reaction faces, the characters, and the community. The server in TF2 is always active and at least you hear something besides dead silence on it.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
spartan773 said:
Buzz Killington said:
spartan773 said:
Wait, what? When did people start getting re-interested in my little ponies?
Since things like this happened:

...Is it wrong that i'm AFRAID to watch the video?
That video is spoiler'ing a truly epic part in the episode; you needed to see the part leading up that part in the video to make sense of it.

Just watch the show. I started it thinking "Sweet God, what am I doing? This will be horrible, and everyone will question my manliness".

Two hours later I realized I'd just watch the next five episodes, and was hooked.

Leemaster777

Feb 25, 2010
El Poncho said:
Radoh said:
El Poncho said:
Just watched the first episode... Fuck.
So then tell us, how does it feel?
It feels like rainbows O.O

Leemaster777 said:
El Poncho said:
Just watched the first episode... Fuck.
And what, pray tell, is the context of that "Fuck"?

Is that a good fuck? Or a bad fuck?
It's a 'fuck, I like my little pony'
I know, right? It DOES feel like rainbows :3.

And don't worry, that feeling of your masculinity slipping away will go away. Eventually.

Kuhkren

Apr 22, 2009
bdcjacko said:
Buzz Killington said:
Now that that's out of the way...as so many others are saying, it's a genuinely good show. It's well-animated and cute without being saccharine. I first checked it out to see what all the memes were talking about, and I got hooked.
this makes me want to punch my computer screen.
Yes, its as sweet as......cupcakes >:D.