What the hell are you?

Marbas

May 4, 2008
I am me, and you are you, you're not me, there's just no WAAAOOR)0asglds;fkjhsdfhlk.

Kudos for whoever gets that reference.

qbert4ever

Dec 14, 2007
I. Am. Ice-cream man. Runnin' over fat kids with my van.

I am having the strangest feeling of deja vu.

PedroSteckecilo

Mexican Fugitive
Feb 7, 2008
What are you dense, are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman!

(For the record this was quoted directly from All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder by Frank Miller, so blame him)

Bratzzzzzz

Dec 14, 2008
PedroSteckecilo said:
What are you dense, are you retarded or something? Who the hell do you THINK I am? I'm the Goddamn Batman!

(Don't report me, this was quoted directly from All Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder by Frank Miller, so blame him)
Reported for thinking we don't all know who the Goddamn Batman is

/Jk

Albino Ninja

Nov 11, 2007
I am all that ever was and ever shall be, I am everything and nothing, I am both the light and the darkness, I am the albino ninja.

Convenient_Label

Dec 18, 2008
LoopyDood said:
I'm one of the only people in this thread who are answering seriously.
Hey! I was answering seriously; I work in a chemical laboratory. (although not for long if they read my post in here and somehow trace it back to me. All the chemists actually had to sign a form saying we wouldn't do naughty things like make drugs or explosives and weren't secretly terrorists...)

LoopyDood

Dec 13, 2008
Convenient_Label said:
LoopyDood said:
I'm one of the only people in this thread who are answering seriously.
Hey! I was answering seriously; I work in a chemical laboratory. (although not for long if they read my post in here and somehow trace it back to me. All the chemists actually had to sign a form saying we wouldn't do naughty things like make drugs or explosives and weren't secretly terrorists...)
I'm not saying you weren't - 'I'm one of the only people' implies that very few people are. You were apparently one of them.

Bratzzzzzz

Dec 14, 2008
I am Metal, yet i am love.

I am Anger, yet i am nice.

ARE YOU READY TO UNLEASH THE F*&KING FURY? (whilst having a reasonable, polite and well structured debate?)

Convenient_Label

Dec 18, 2008
LoopyDood said:
I'm not saying you weren't - 'I'm one of the only people' implies that very few people are. You were apparently one of them.
I know, I just felt like being indignant and ranty. Which is actually my normal state of mind at five in the morning, come to think of it...

Ayrav

Dec 12, 2008
A Nihilist. I was going to say the greatest Nihilist of all, but I honestly don't really care.