What video game character are you?

Jonny The Kay

Dec 21, 2008
My friend and I were discussing which video game characters we were most like. My friend chose Raphael for Soul Calibur before he got emo and vampireee (<-not real word). I thought I was most like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur. What video game character do you think you are most like?

black lincon

Aug 21, 2008
Awhile ago there was a thread like this with a few quizzes. According to one I was Jak from Jak and Daxter, according to the other I was Ryu Hyabusa from Ninja Gaiden. However, I've always found myself to be more a Kratos Aron from Tales of Symphonia.

Ursus Astrorum

Mar 20, 2008
I don't have one that's enough like me for me to truly and wholefully identify with. In a pinch, though, I'd go with James McCloud (Star Fox), except a little less supposedly dead.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I'd like to think of myself as the Scout from Team Fortress 2. Always cracking jokes and messing around, but ready to throw down when things get serious.

My friends would probably say I'm more like Slippy, though: Good at what I do, but annoying as hell, and always there no matter how hard you try to shake 'im off. Couldn't blame them for it, I bring it on myself. I teamkill far more than anyone with a conscience should.

I Love Fire

Dec 17, 2008
I think im like the Demoman from TF2. I know a lot about bombs and like to watch them go off. =)

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Crypto-138 from Destroy All Humans! 2. Nothin' like being a re-cloneable alien killing machine with a sense of humor and style.

N-Sef

Jun 21, 2008
In terms of Physical appearance I look like a mixture of Squall Leonheart and Seto Kaiba. As for personality, I'm most like a mixture of Jiraiya (from Naruto, he's in video games so he counts) and Junpei Iori from Persona 3.

swampboy32904

Nov 18, 2008
I think I am most like Drake from Drake's Fortune. Sarcastic in bad times, trying to make things better, and I tend to sometimes get myself into some bad situations.

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
That is me in my avatar, I don't think I really look like a game character though.

EDIT: Possibly I could be "Generic Male FPS Template"

Stringytank

Oct 8, 2008
Jonny The Kay said:
My friend and I were discussing which video game characters we were most like. My friend chose Raphael for Soul Calibur before he got emo and vampireee (<-not real word). I thought I was most like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur. What video game character do you think you are most like?
You really like JRPG's, don't you?

Anyways, I don't really identify myself with any characters, I don't think about it while I'm playing.

Jul 9, 2008
black lincon said:
Awhile ago there was a thread like this with a few quizzes. According to one I was Jak from Jak and Daxter, according to the other I was Ryu Hyabusa from Ninja Gaiden. However, I've always found myself to be more a Kratos Aron from Tales of Symphonia.
I think that quiz said I was Sam Fisher. Gotta agree.
The Amazing Orgazmo said:
Alex Mercer from Prototype.

P.S. I cant believe no ones talked about Prototype or asked me about it yet!!! Come on!!! It'll be so much better than inFamous!!! At least in Prototype youc an shape-shift and do a bunch of other cool shit!
I agree, Prototype will be cool, and I haven't heard much about it. btw, how can you be like a character none of us yet know anything about?