What video game character are you?

Mr. Purple

May 1, 2008
I like to think(or at least hope) I'm something like Inuyasha and he has a couple games out. :p
Im kinda like Kratos from God of War sometimes...
I WISH I was like Sackboy. ...wat? He is godly and u all know it.

PirateKing

Nov 19, 2008
Travis Touchdown. Whatever you may think about me is totally correct. We're practically identical.

Jonny The Kay

Dec 21, 2008
Stringytank said:
Jonny The Kay said:
My friend and I were discussing which video game characters we were most like. My friend chose Raphael for Soul Calibur before he got emo and vampireee (<-not real word). I thought I was most like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur. What video game character do you think you are most like?
You really like JRPG's, don't you?

Anyways, I don't really identify myself with any characters, I don't think about it while I'm playing.
I don't like JRPGs THAT much. I just like them a lot. Also SC isn't a JRPG, it's a fighting game with some RPG elements.

Stringytank

Oct 8, 2008
Jonny The Kay said:
Stringytank said:
Jonny The Kay said:
My friend and I were discussing which video game characters we were most like. My friend chose Raphael for Soul Calibur before he got emo and vampireee (<-not real word). I thought I was most like Yoshimitsu from Soul Calibur. What video game character do you think you are most like?

Anyways, I don't really identify myself with any characters, I don't think about it while I'm playing.
I don't like JRPGs THAT much. I just like them a lot. Also SC isn't a JRPG, it's a fighting game with some RPG elements.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.81325
Yeah, you do like JRPG's...a lot.

Jonny The Kay

Dec 21, 2008
Stringytank said:
Jonny The Kay said:
Stringytank said:
Jonny The Kay said:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.81325
Yeah, you do like JRPG's...a lot.

It looks like someone's been doing his research.

jezz8me

Mar 27, 2008
Akiba/Johnny from MGS4 I am a nice guy with good intentions but i always seem to be incompetent and fuck up :p I have not finished the game so i do not know if much more happens with him.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
I am so phoenix wright. I might be bewildered and spacey most of the time but when I get focused, I am FOCUSED.

My best friend is a psychic who channels her dead sister.

ertxz18

Dec 24, 2008
The Prince from the new Prince of Persia game. Why you ask? Because I can be a jerk! And crap just happens to me. lol

Sinestro1981

Dec 24, 2008
I would be Kratos from God of War because nothing say bada*s like having two sword attached two your wrist. Plus, I AM THE GOD OF WAR.