What video game character are you?

cthulhu257

Jul 24, 2008
I have the mind of Walter Kovacs from Watchmen. For the record, they ARE working on a game for it.

Vladamir69

Dec 18, 2008
Ive always thought of myself as the main characters in Fable cause they can change with every decision that they make

gigastrike

Jul 13, 2008
I think I'm a lot like Commander Shepherd. Somehow he always made the same decisions that I would have. Like when he killed that Rachnai, I totally would have done that.

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
The Oro from Condemned 2, and that guy wearing a apocalyptic-looking suit carrying a gun that turns towards you in the Fallout 3 introduction (it sent shivers down my spine, along with Ron Perlman's excellent performance).

y8c616

May 14, 2008
I'd be solid snake in mgs1 before he had his long blonde hair snipped off. Alternatively, i could pass as liquid snake if i could track down a foxhound trench coat

FireBlade_2049

Mar 25, 2008
I think of myself as Neku Sakuraba, after being fused with Ike's DNA.

"I fight for my friends...but not for you. You suck."

Dec 20, 2008
Virgil from DMC!!!!!11 Not bullshitting myself now, I'd say ratchet from Ratchet and Clank. I like to make the mans fall down (with non-generic guns). I actually took a personality quiz with the same title as this post. It said I was Master Chief. (So I guess I don't have a personality?)

Goldeneye103X2

Jun 29, 2008
Seems pretty obvious for anyone who looks at my channel(or the holly rebellion thread) but i think i'm most like the Postal dude(zack ward version). Cracks bad jokes, likes to co-operate, likes big guns, fairly intelligent, and likes to kill people(okay maybe not that).

iain62a

Oct 9, 2008
I Love Fire said:
I think im like the Demoman from TF2. I know a lot about bombs and like to watch them go off. =)
Are you black? Are you Scottish? Do you have an eyepatch?

Also, is this thread actually about the video game character we're most like, or who we would like to be most?

p.s. I'm Gordon Freeman