What was the most recent Zero Puncuation when you first happen upon this site?

RJ 17

The Sound of Silence
Nov 27, 2011
Can't remember what episode of ZP was the most recent when I came here, seeing as how I came here by being linked to the first episode of ZP on the list.

However, if you're wanting to know when people joined.......you DO know it specifically says when someone joined right under their name/avatar, right? :p

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I can't remember exactly. I know that it was sometime before Christmas during my first attempt at uni, sooo...I think it would have been October 2010 that I discovered him through one of Linkara's reviews on a Frank Miller Batman comic (can't remember which one). So I guess the most recent one would have been Dead Rising 2, but the one that I first watched I think would have been either Other M or Shadow of the Colossus whereupon I decided he was hilarious and would go through his entire catalogue and become a regular viewer each Wednesday. And after a bit of lurking around the forums and discovering that it wasn't full of complete shitheads like most places I'd encountered, I decided to sign up. And I've been letting this website consume hours upon hours of my life ever since. :D

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
I can't remember. I've gone and had a look at the list but I'm still not sure. It took me ages before I actually joined. I know it was before Prototype though.

The first ever ZP episode I saw was Halo 3 when someone posted it on another forum way back when.

lokicdn

Sep 10, 2010
I started reading the Escapist with issue #4 when it was still largely a .pdf that arrived in your mail box. I didn't join until much later.

Spitfire

Dec 27, 2008
Zero Punctuation is what brought me to The Escapist in the first place, and I'm pretty sure that the most recent episode of it at the time, was the review of Airstrikes 2: Hooray for Airstrikes (also known as Mercenaries 2).

Roroshi14

Dec 3, 2009
Hmm not really sure if I remember. But it was around the Prince of Persia Retrospective. I think a couple of weeks earlier. But I know I lurkered for a bit before joining... Annnnnnnd shit, once I did its all down hill from there.

Jack Rascal

May 16, 2011
I googled "Final Fantasy 13 review" and it got me here. The game pissed me off but boy did I enjoy that review. But that is not my join date. I enjoyed ZP reviews, still do, but didn't sign up for another year.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I have no idea even when looking at all the videos. I watched ages before I joined the forums.
I think I must've started watching regularly around Devil May cry 4, but I'm really unsure.

tthor

Apr 9, 2008
I can't remember specifically, but it was one of the early ones, like one of the first dozen episodes. I still kinda miss the little song clips that were played at the beginning and end of each episode..

Aug 25, 2009
I can't remember at all.

I know I found him through the Tmb Raider Anniversary review, and it was late 2008, but I didn't join until August 2009.

Probably around L4D/Mirror's Edge

Yopaz

Sarcastic overlord
Jun 3, 2009
nichiyobi said:
psychonauts and i kept coming back once every month until i made an account and now im stuck here forever :D
Me too. I found that review hilarious and it made me visit the Escapist with the same frequency I used to visit fullyramblomatic. With time I started to visit this site a lot more though.

Kilo24

Aug 20, 2008
I think I came to the site before Zero Punctuation, but didn't stick around then. It was when I was linked to the most recent Bioshock review that I started regularly visiting the site.