What would be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

these are my favorites for battling in close quarters of the rotting undead scum bags :p
it fires a pistol round there for smg...
wrong!

"Its makers term it a Personal Defense Weapon, and cite its role as a defensive weapon for personal whose duties do not normally include small arms combat, such as vehicle crews and artillerymen. Thus in its intended role, as well as its general size and appearance, the FN P90 seems to be a carbine"
-Small Arms by Martin J. Dougherty

hence forth its a carbine. Also I say again don't believe what video games tell you. The day games like Call of Duty and Counter Strike become historically accurate is the day my corpse spontaneously combusts and Hitler rapes it.

Arbitrary Cidin

Apr 16, 2009
When the Zombie Apocalypse hits ME, I rely on Tropine's Zombie Spray(TM) for all my anti-zombie needs!

And by Tropine's Zombie Spray, I mean a custom-made 10 barrel shotgun that works like a minigun. And by anti-zombie needs, I mean the best Wednesday ever.

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
Crowbar. It's light, durable, and can be used for stuff like prying away planks and doors instead of just poking out zombie eyes.

Also it doesn't run out of ammo. Wouldn't use it against an entire horde though.

epunk35

Oct 5, 2009
That thing that fires Chainsaws from Resistance 2?
Realistically a shotgun or a desert eagle handgun?
Maybe a few grenades as well for good measure.

Archimedes88

May 16, 2008
Tokarev SVT-40 with attachable bayonette.

If i was to be a bit outlandish then perhaps the Lancer / Longshot from Gears of War.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

these are my favorites for battling in close quarters of the rotting undead scum bags :p
wrong!

"Its makers term it a Personal Defense Weapon, and cite its role as a defensive weapon for personal whose duties do not normally include small arms combat, such as vehicle crews and artillerymen. Thus in its intended role, as well as its general size and appearance, the FN P90 seems to be a carbine"

hence forth its a carbine. Also I say again don't believe what video games tell you. The day games like Call of Duty and Counter Strike become historically accurate is the day my corpse spontaneously combusts and Hitler rapes it.
the definition of a sub machine gun is a fully automatic gun that fires a pistol caliber round.

a carbine is a shortened version an assault rifle that fires a rifle caliber round. The P90 may fit the role of a carbine but it is technically it is a sub machine gun

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit

aakibar

Apr 14, 2009
Lesse whats in the Zombie survival backpack

*checks*
7MREs
bottle of water
purification system
baseball bat
(no handgun too young)
books
Map of Eastern Seaboard with notations
Watch

Any suggestions to add besides another weapon?

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

wrong!

the definition of a sub machine gun is a fully automatic gun that fires a pistol caliber round.

a carbine is a shortened version an assault rifle that fires a rifle caliber round. The P90 may fit the role of a carbine but it is technically it is a sub machine gun
It fits the role of a SMG but it is technically a Carbine. Its a carbine due to the role its standardly put into. A carbine is mainly use by calvary. But since that is out dated we would refer that to artillerymen, tankers, and etc.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

wrong!

It fits the role of a SMG but it is technically a Carbine. Its a carbine due to the role its standardly put into. A carbine is mainly use by calvary. But since that is out dated we would refer that to artillerymen, tankers, and etc.
then based on your logic which was my logic(?) its an smg.

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
eatmorebabiesmmg00d said:
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit
you sir are very impressive with your knowledge of Scottish broadswords or is it technically a longsword? w/e

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

wrong!

then based on your logic which was my logic(?) its an smg.
Fine its a carbine or an SMG depending on what its job is use for that person! lets just end on that cause I'm tired of doing this -_-