What would be your weapon in a zombie apocalypse?

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

these are my favorites for battling in close quarters of the rotting undead scum bags :p
it fires a pistol round there for smg...
wrong!

"Its makers term it a Personal Defense Weapon, and cite its role as a defensive weapon for personal whose duties do not normally include small arms combat, such as vehicle crews and artillerymen. Thus in its intended role, as well as its general size and appearance, the FN P90 seems to be a carbine"
-Small Arms by Martin J. Dougherty

hence forth its a carbine. Also I say again don't believe what video games tell you. The day games like Call of Duty and Counter Strike become historically accurate is the day my corpse spontaneously combusts and Hitler rapes it.
the definition of a sub machine gun is a fully automatic gun that fires a pistol caliber round.

a carbine is a shortened version an assault rifle that fires a rifle caliber round. The P90 may fit the role of a carbine but it is technically it is a sub machine gun
It fits the role of a SMG but it is technically a Carbine. Its a carbine due to the role its standardly put into. A carbine is mainly use by calvary. But since that is out dated we would refer that to artillerymen, tankers, and etc.
then based on your logic which was my logic(?) its an smg.
Fine its a carbine or an SMG depending on what its job is use for that person! lets just end on that cause I'm tired of doing this -_-
i must agree this was getting tiresome

0p3rati0n

Apr 14, 2009
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:
Ph33nix said:
0p3rati0n said:

these are my favorites for battling in close quarters of the rotting undead scum bags :p
it fires a pistol round there for smg...
wrong!

"Its makers term it a Personal Defense Weapon, and cite its role as a defensive weapon for personal whose duties do not normally include small arms combat, such as vehicle crews and artillerymen. Thus in its intended role, as well as its general size and appearance, the FN P90 seems to be a carbine"
-Small Arms by Martin J. Dougherty

hence forth its a carbine. Also I say again don't believe what video games tell you. The day games like Call of Duty and Counter Strike become historically accurate is the day my corpse spontaneously combusts and Hitler rapes it.
the definition of a sub machine gun is a fully automatic gun that fires a pistol caliber round.

a carbine is a shortened version an assault rifle that fires a rifle caliber round. The P90 may fit the role of a carbine but it is technically it is a sub machine gun
It fits the role of a SMG but it is technically a Carbine. Its a carbine due to the role its standardly put into. A carbine is mainly use by calvary. But since that is out dated we would refer that to artillerymen, tankers, and etc.
then based on your logic which was my logic(?) its an smg.
Fine its a carbine or an SMG depending on what its job is use for that person! lets just end on that cause I'm tired of doing this -_-
i must agree this was getting tiresome
at least we've come to a conclusion on something XD

Anarchy In Detroit

May 26, 2008
RADEOCIDE said:
I've always wondered what people would use if there was ever an epidemic that turned the living into the walking dead. Guns, most would say, but maybe others have different, every day use tools that can serve as their weapon of choice.
Guns are good but without ammo they are useless.

I'd say have a gun, preferably a shotgun or rifle because shooting pistols is hard I find. I'd more than likely keep a crowbar or bat for the zombies.

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
Ph33nix said:
eatmorebabiesmmg00d said:
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit
you sir are very impressive with your knowledge of Scottish broadswords or is it technically a longsword? w/e
long broad sword maybe? i think its a broadsword

GodofDisaster

Premium member
Sep 10, 2009
If were talking a fake weapon like something from fiction.

Then it would be.

Anya's knightmare frame from code geass, the stark hadron cannon would blow at least half the zombie population out.

for a real life weapon, then I guess I would stick with a rocket launcher, with lots of ammo.

Just thought of another fictional weapon.

The bleach Zanpakuto, known as Senbonsakura Kageyoshi (referring to the bankai form here)

Baby Eater

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!
Aug 27, 2009
DarthDonut said:
T-Rex in a fighter jet.

you sir jus blew the mind of me,my ancestors, and any children that will be born in my family name

jestertheork

Sep 1, 2009
i would never use a katana, because constant sharpening will grate away the blade, you didn't think swords are forever did you? i have designed many guns in my spare time, one was a double barreled flare gun (which just so happens to fire .12 gauge shells) and a small-ish sub-ish blowback machine gun which fires 7.62 nato rounds, but its simplicity might make it jam too much. but either way, i know how to make them by heart, all i'd need are some tools and a test subject

Ph33nix

Jul 13, 2009
first for my fictional weapon that I forgot to list earlier an light saber... on second thought dual welding light sabers with a third in reserve because just in case and a bfg 9000 and just for the hell of it the mini nuke launcher from fallout 3

Ph33nix said:
a claymore (big.fucking.sword)
a m4 custom with laser sights and a grenade launcher
metal gear RAY modified to fly
groovatron from rac future
a svd dragonuv/mosin nagany
iron man suit
you sir are very impressive with your knowledge of Scottish broadswords or is it technically a longsword? w/e
long broad sword maybe? i think its a broadsword
yeah probably a broad

ArcWinter

May 9, 2009
Obviously an aircraft carrier - on land, with wheels, MANY automated turrets, and a whole armory (or two) if they manage to get on.