What would you write on a Safe Room wall?

Catfood220

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 21, 2010
Some guy outside just bit me, what a sissy.

What did I miss?

DON'T THINK ABOUT THE EVENT!!!

Welcome traveller, you are safe here. The governments of the world worked in secret these safe houses to protect and ensure the continuation of the human race in the event of a doomsday scenario. In a doomsday scenario, the best, the brightest, most important and most beautiful people as well as some mistakes from the past would be taken to these safe houses until the time comes that it is safe for them to re emerge into the world. As you have been fortunate enough to find this safe house, you too will be saved. Below is a list of the people who you will be sharing this haven with:

Jedward

The doors locked behind you and cannot be opened from inside.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Clarice said:
henritje said:
Clarice said:
henritje said:
"Hail to the king baby!
-henritje"

"K/D=9001/0"

"has anyone seen my boomstick? its a 12guage remmington from Smart with a walnut wooden stock and cobalt blue steel"(cookie for refference)

"this is like counterstrike man!"
I'm guessing "Evil Dead, fist full of boomstick"? If not, sorry, Imma nub XD
close, its from Evil Dead 3: Army Of Darkness
Can I haz a third of a cookie, because I was a third correct? (Evil Dead 1, Evil Dead 2, Evil Dead 3 =D)
here you go! *gives cookie*

cptawesome

Nov 2, 2009
"I've moved onto the next safehouse with lots of food and music and we're having a safehouse party. You can come, but only if you bring doritos and glow sticks."

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
''THIS IS A FORUM

WHERE NOBODY REPLIES''

Just in reference to the ''i miss the internet'' safe room writings.

CultistRat

Sep 18, 2009
Next to a door "And now for something completely different" and right outside the door "Just kidding - more zombies."

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Leon,
I left a rocket launcher near the [insert final stage name here]. Use it last, like usual.
A. Wong.

This must be written in nice cursive too.

Solo-Wing

Wanna have a bad time?
Dec 15, 2010
Vanbael said:
Leon,
I left a rocket launcher near the [insert final stage name here]. Use it last, like usual.
A. Wong.

This must be written in nice cursive too.
You know the rocket launcher IS optional in RE4. Killed final boss without it. Then I was aloud to keep it for next playthrough :D

OT: Well the zombies don't seem to like my flamethrower. They start freaking out when I light them on fire. Who da thunk it?

SoloStoffe

Apr 2, 2010
I know this has been said before, but I would write, with a large black marker, "THE GAME".