What would Your Last Words Be?

x434343

Mar 22, 2008
If I die in high school, it's gonna be, "Fuck you Shiley. Fuck you to motherfucking hell, you little gay queer fag fuck..." Because he is the guy that we would kick off of fucking crew if it weren't for the fact he hasn't done anything bad other than total retardation. And those would be my last words because I hate him and he'd prolly make the fucking light array fall on me.

If I die while driving, it'll be "Fuck. Assignment: Terminated. Subject unab;e to preserve mission critical objects/personnel."

If I die of old age, it'll be like "God will love me. He already has prepared his horns and red pointy fork for me."

If I die in the military, which I might, if I join it, it'll be like "Alright, that I.E.D. is defused. Drive that HUMVEE right over it."

KenzS

Jun 2, 2008
Prince Albert's last words, as told by Robin Williams:

"Victoria I'm dying...I would like you to name a Museum, a music hall, and a bolt through the c*ck after me."

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Abolished said:
Purple Rain what are you doing here...*gunshot*.
Correction:
"PurpleRain, what are you do-" *extremly violent noises and no gunshot because Ninjas do not use guns. That is the blasphemy of pirates.*

"My last words need to be good ones. Lemme think for a minute."
"Ringringringringring, BananaPhone!"
"Oh yeah, well you're gay."

stompy

Jan 21, 2008
"Not with a whimper, but a bang"

But, of course, I can change the order to suit the occasion...

KefZ_X

Nov 14, 2007
Anarchemitis said:
Abolished said:
Purple Rain what are you doing here...*gunshot*.
Correction:
"PurpleRain, what are you do-" *extremly violent noises and no gunshot because Ninjas do not use guns. That is the blasphemy of pirates.*

"My last words need to be good ones. Lemme think for a minute."
"Ringringringringring, BananaPhone!"
"Oh yeah, well you're gay."
How about "Sorry Vader I just couldn't be F***ed with th.....