What would your Super Power Be?

Iron Mal

Jun 4, 2008
I would have to posess uber strength and toughness.

You never know when that could come in handy.

The_Chief

Jun 3, 2008
the power to make anything in my head become a reality, (fantasys and such). THINK OF THE POSSIBILITYS.

MattKirby

Aug 6, 2008
WinkyTheGreat said:
MattKirby said:
WinkyTheGreat said:
Simple. The power to manipulate matter =D
Stole mine. That's mine as well. Someone watched the Watchmen.

Ooooo Inadvertently made a good line
Actually never saw that. I've just always thought of that one.
You'd like it. Dr.Manhattan is the name of the character who can control and manipulate matter. It's really a sick super power when you think about it

Axiis

Dec 9, 2008
I'd have to say The Force o_O;; And not the sissy force. the stuff that Starkiller does in TFU Lol. Imagine that... I'd own more then... that dude that does all the owning... Yeah! xD!

Corven

Forever Gonzo
Sep 10, 2008
Mind control, why have all the other powers when you can have your enemies become your best friends.

Jul 9, 2008
xitel said:
The wishes thing is a cheat. You need a limitation. Personally it would be the ability to generate and control electricity. Think about all the possibilities!
*coughcough inFamouscough
KarumaK said:
The ability to control light and dark is my choice. With those abilities there is nothing that could stop me.
I like that, especially since that become invisibility if you bend the light around you.

I'd have to go with telekinesis, but none of that "put your hand in front of you and move it with the object" crap. I wanna be able to push someone from across a room and not make it instantly obvious it was me.

ChromeAlchemist

Aug 21, 2008
I'm gonna be cheap and say reality manipulation, then I could do anything!

Either that or photographic reflexes. You know it would own if you could watch a bruce lee movie, and be able to do what he could do by the end of it.

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
night person. blend in with anything at night, along with a plus 3 bonus to intelligence and charisma.
seriously, though, something to do with night. and none of that pansy vampire stuff.

ygetoff

Oct 22, 2008
(can't edit so i have to make new post. sorry)
second thought: the power to manipulate oil. i could conquer the entire western world in about 3.5 seconds. either that or night powers. both are good.

Yegargeburble

Nov 11, 2008
Telekinesis. It has so many applications, and would make me a good supervillian...just literally rip people's hearts from their chest and slam them into the would-be hero's (or a victim's) face...that sounded so much less psychopathic in my head, but still worth putting down

Datalord

Oct 9, 2008
Well, this all really comes down to how well you can use your power, nothing bugs me as much as retarded super hero's who have no idea the things they could actually accomplish with their powers just be using them on a more subtle scale. Like the ability to control energy could be used to form matter, or destroy it.
The true strength lies in knowing how to use your power, not having one you think pwns.
Each and every power you can think of probably have 4 combat applications, 3 espionage applications, and 2 applications to everyday life, at the very least.

666thHeretic

May 26, 2008
Control over space and time, which is a fancy way of saying I could adjust time, teleport, and maybe invisibility.

sirchrissypoo

Dec 12, 2008
I would say either memory manipulation or the ability to manipulate water all the way down to a molecular level. Both have their uses. Memory manipulation is a little more subtle, but still powerful. Water manipulation is pretty easy to grasp, especially when you consider how much of the human body is water, let alone how much of the Earth's surface is covered by the stuff.

KarmicToast

Nov 11, 2008
My ability would be the ability to post in online forums!!! Oh shit...it came true! You guys are in for it now! I'm a superhero!

alwaysrockon

Sep 24, 2008
the ability to throw anything but when you throw it it becomes invisible. think of the posibilities. like a mod for crackdown