What would your Super Power Be?

asteroth21nox

Nov 12, 2008
weather controle, I love storms and blizzards and tornados and hurricans and ice storms and yes many people would be kafuckered after I was done.

PsykoDragon

Aug 19, 2008
The ability to control time (rewind, forward, slow down, speed up, stop, etc). With time controlled I can do anything & everything. My main aim for this is to rob everything from around the world of course, then do some experiments (imagine studying a photon that has been stopped in time). With all the time & money in the world, I'll go back in time, buy all the cookies (the money will end up with me anyway) that got cooked in the past century, & build myself a cookie castle, with cookie baths & cookie fountains. Everyone will be welcome (if you're not welcome you wouldn't have been born to begin with kekeke).

Senor Chistoso

Dec 10, 2008
Woundingisfun said:
Easy. X-RAY VISION! :D
Free cancer for everybody? Im wearin lead shorts anyway, i just roll like that.

My power would be Terrakinesis (by lack of better word) also known as earthbending. The world shall be my sandbin^^.

Anarchemitis

Dec 23, 2007
Flight, with resiliency to supersonic air pressures, nominal heat above 1000°C, and a common annoyance is the need to breathe; the ability to not have to berathe on a highly regular basis to operate properly.

sallene

Dec 11, 2008
I would choose the power to send things away.(twilight zone reference).

seriously though I would have the power to make any star go supernova.

But only once.

Doomhammer828

Oct 24, 2008
black lincon said:
The ability to control hydrate (water), not that pansy avatar water bending, I mean I would be able to move the seas themselves, and remove the compound from food. Then again I would be a super-villain who demanded money to restore the worlds food supply.
Actually another cool thing you could do is anyone that faced you down you could force the water from their body turning them into a pile dried human.

My personal power would be the ability to control matter, i could meld anything like a table into something like a sword or a gun by altering it's matter structure. That or the ability to make my words a reality like a kotodama because that's basically the same idea.

xitel

Assume That I Hate You.
Aug 13, 2008
smallharmlesskitten said:
xitel said:
Eternal_Rapture said:
The power to control and generate fire. Who doesn't like fire?
I don't. Electricity is much more versatile.
Wind is even more versatile... I can control Wind, Water with the wind and Fire with the wind
But with electricity you ca control data flow in computers, electro magnetic fields, and nerve signals.

The Iron Ninja

Aug 13, 2008
The ability to scoff in such a way that it kills the person I am scoffing at.

On top of the whole "Ninja Chef with armies of crabs" thing.

JoshasorousRex

Dec 5, 2008
Be able to move things with my mind would be the best! Instead of getting up to get an object I would just use my mind. Or float to any destination I want or lift girl's skirts xD

EDIT: The best one I REALLY would have but it is cheating, being able to say a power and having that power. I would also be able to have more than one power at a time but it is cheating so moving things with mind is the one I would have

scatman94

Oct 29, 2008
My super power would be to generate and manupilate electricity. Alot of things need electricity right now. I would be able to shoot lightning from my hands or turn on a cellphone without pressing any buttons. There are many possibilities and stuff I would do with electricity.

Woundingisfun

Sep 2, 2008
Senor Chistoso said:
Woundingisfun said:
Easy. X-RAY VISION! :D
Free cancer for everybody? Im wearin lead shorts anyway, i just roll like that.

My power would be Terrakinesis (by lack of better word) also known as earthbending. The world shall be my sandbin^^.
I will certainly be able to control it so that I dont get an insight on every MALE I see, but of course it would come in handy if I should see through walls or-uh.. other stuff. >:)

EDIT: If anything else, I would choose JEDI-POWERS! "This is not the stolen goods you are looking for.." And then just blow them away with my super-jedi-force-blast. Sweet.

Mungini

Dec 10, 2008
I'd just want to be able to make peoples heads blow up. Useful no matter what situation your in and it has comic value