What would your Super Power Be?

anNIALLator

Jul 24, 2008
I'd take super fast reflexes, like dodging bullets and stuff, coupled with Tony Jaa's martial arts prowess. I'd be unstoppable. Either that or Hiro Nakamura's powers.

zombiez

Dec 13, 2008
I would be able to help things grow. Nothing like "OMG how did all these soybeans get into my backyard?!" but I would like to help the rainforests and that sort-of business. I think that if I decided to use my powers for agricultural use it would be very easy to take advantage of it and the environment would basically be raped anyway by over exhausted soil. However, helping replenish the crumbling ecosystems around the world would be a pretty nice thing to do for everyone.

sicDaniel

Mar 30, 2008
I have had several dreams where I could teleport, Hiro Nakamura style. No stopping time, just teleport. Though I couldn´t really say which power is the coolest, my dreams probably mean that one day I will be bitten by a teleporting spider or something and, whoosh.

Lucane

Mar 24, 2008
Silver Patriot said:
My power would have to to be able to write/draw basic images in midair. (Like using paint [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paint_(software)] but with your hands) I don't think I could really do anything with it but it would be fun, so much fun.

Datalord said:
Well, this all really comes down to how well you can use your power, nothing bugs me as much as retarded super hero's who have no idea the things they could actually accomplish with their powers just be using them on a more subtle scale. Like the ability to control energy could be used to form matter, or destroy it.
The true strength lies in knowing how to use your power, not having one you think pwns.
Each and every power you can think of probably have 4 combat applications, 3 espionage applications, and 2 applications to everyday life, at the very least.
I want to hear my powers millitary applications.
If you change it to manifesting 3-d objects I think it would be one of the greatsest powers ever but if it remains paper thin then i'm not sure it would.

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
telekinesis nothing can beat that, those that could fly could be flung into the ground,
elemental attacks could be redirected at the enemy, and super strength and levitation and invisiblilty pretty much come with the initial power

Inco12

Sep 17, 2008
My power would be a worthless one; I would have the ability to create anything I desire. And when I say anything, I mean anything. To put this in perspective, if I so willed I could bring into this world, the very essence of destruction, no cause, no source, just pure breaking of molecules in all directions spreading to any distance.

Destruction not your thing? Well that is not a problem, I can bring forth a physical representation of any person, with any power, who is completely loyal to me as long as I can imagine them.

If you want to heal someone, just imagine the cure. If you want something, imagine it. Limitless power over the entire world.

Does this sound like a good ability to you? Well that is not my power.

My power is the ability to create anything, but it appears in my lungs.

Yeah, I can bring destruction but I will be destroyed, same with summoning a person or even most gasses (save for oxygen and carbon dioxide). I would want this power because I know someday I would meet someone who would be able to teleport anything from one point to another, and from that point on we would travel the world with limitless power, completely dependent on one another. And when that person dies my world would be destroyed; in an act of desperation I would either summon my perception of that person back into this world or destroy all of creation. Either way this would be at the cost of my own life.

And that would just be a bad ass way to go.

Limos

Jun 15, 2008
I would have to go with Hypertechnology.

First I would replace all my squishy worthless limbs with Mechanical death grips. I would have six arms. I would attach a plethora of assorted sensors allowing me to see in the infared spectrum and hear sounds no one was ever meant to hear.

Also guns, lots of guns.

Then I would use my hypertech powers to invent the solutions to all of lifes problems.

and Share them with no one.

PatientGrasshopper

Nov 2, 2008
i could switch bodies with people,this would be especially useful once I get old so I can take a younger body. I guess this would make me a villain. I guess a power for good would be duplication.

Jimmyjames

Jan 4, 2008
I'd have a supernatural knowledge of anyone's personal information.

That way, if someone pissed me off on an internet forum, I could scare the bejeezus out of them by emailing them with intimate details of theirs, like address, phone numbers, mother's maiden name, etc....

Shut them up quick.

hehehe.

samsprinkle

Jun 29, 2008
My ability would be to control water, seeing as humans are 70% water I would, of course, be very powerful. Mwuhahahahahahaha!

The_Anomaly

Dec 11, 2008
Thee ability to steal other abilities of people that are next to me! I AM GOD! MWUAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHA!!!!