What'd you name your Shepard and why?

Rienimportant

Jan 12, 2010
Default with the default look haha.

I dunno why. I like the look though, and I like the name. I didn't really want to mess with Shepard.

karloss01

Jul 5, 2009
Baron von Blitztank said:
duktapeman90 said:
So yeah, self explanatory, gimme a name and and explanation. And just for fun, maybe throw in a pic or a screencap if you didn't go with the default look.

I named my mine Adrian. 10 internets to the guy who first gets that reference. I used the default MaleShep so no pic for you.
Half Life Opposing Force reference?
I know because I did the same thing
i too did this as well. :D wonder how many others have (i skimmed the first page and found 4 all together)

I named my female shapard Regina after Regina from Dino Crisis and changed the default's eye colour and i think hair colour too. both shepards were ported from ME1 to ME2 and the same for ME3 when its out.

Ready2Go

Jun 7, 2010
I called my male Jack Shepard like the guy from LOST.

I made my female Shepard be really pale, have the longest possible black hair and named her Alma. I was bored.

JimmyC99

Jul 7, 2010
James for one of the male sheps as its my name
the rest were kinda random, cept Kenuji cus, his face model template (did some modding after) was asian, i decided to make it Asian esk (i know its sterotypical and maby racist so sue me)

i generally go for names i use everywhere, James Rebbeca Jennifer are the three i mostly use.

indiangrunt91

Aug 5, 2009
I had several names for several shepards. My own name, soldier to differentiate and my personal favorite Alan for whom Shepard got his last name

The Random One

May 29, 2008
Zéza X.¥.

Mostly because when I see a set of weird symbols I tend to abuse it.

Yes, she's supposed to have a middle name that starts with a yen sign.

Zeraki

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOOOOOOOOR!?
Legacy
Feb 9, 2009
New Jersey
Country
United States
My ManShep is named Tank, since that's a nickname of mine(hence my user name).

And my FemShep is named Jade. I just like the name Jade, and I've been using it for female characters since my Assassin in Diablo II.

Richardplex

Jun 22, 2011
Claire, because that's my favourite female name. And now because of her I can't name another character Claire without associating it with her.

warrcry13

Jun 6, 2010
Baryk Shepard for me. Pronounced Bear-ick. I'll look for a screenshot. I tried to make him look Germanic though.

Kayos

Apr 7, 2010
Kayos - because its the name i always use for games and stuff.
i changed the looks around, cant show any screenshots as i dont have any on my new pc :p

JamesWebber

Jun 7, 2011
James Shepard because James is my name's english version (Tiago Shepard would be kinda weird... thought unique)

Thomas Bingham

Jan 30, 2011
I went with Alan, after the famous astronaut.
Evidently, Alan Shepard who is the character is actually named for. Go figure.

Seef

Feb 20, 2010
Alan Bartlett.

EDIT: Wow, the guy above me had the same idea. Kudos.

synulia

Mar 1, 2011
duktapeman90 said:
So yeah, self explanatory, gimme a name and and explanation. And just for fun, maybe throw in a pic or a screencap if you didn't go with the default look.

I named my mine Adrian. 10 internets to the guy who first gets that reference. I used the default MaleShep so no pic for you.
MY name is Adrian and I can't believe I never thought of that. Although I think the spelling of Shepard is different, Shepherd or something like that. I named mine Clint, with a face to match, scars and all. He was a kind of tough but honorable guy, like the Man with No Name or Dirty Harry.

plugav

Mar 2, 2011
I named my Shepard Sebastian, after one Sebastian Melmoth, because I liked my course in British Decadence.

I could describe his looks as "Rambo meets Blackadder in space," but actually he's pretty plain.