What's the best way to combat a troop of Spartans?

Kukakkau

Feb 9, 2008
halo3rulzer said:
Two words...
FUCK YEAH!
Since there's bullets in the case I have to ask...where do they come out of that when it's fired? There's no barrel

tehbeard

Jul 9, 2008
Take 1.5Kg of Matter, 1.5 Kg of Antimatter, mix near area you wish to anihilate, and stand well back.

ARatherHandsomeGent

Jan 24, 2010
A large number of spartan men were homosexual, so all I'd need would be some attractive men and they'd be falling over themselves trying to get them.

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
Kukakkau said:
halo3rulzer said:
Two words...
FUCK YEAH!
Since there's bullets in the case I have to ask...where do they come out of that when it's fired? There's no barrel
You can't see it but there is an indent on the other side of the blade for the bullet. Plus the blade is mounted a bit to the left of the gun.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
ARatherHandsomeGent said:
A large number of spartan men were homosexual, so all I'd need would be some attractive men and they'd be falling over themselves trying to get them.
Or maybe it won't work, because all of them might not be horny during a battle.

The_ModeRazor

Jul 29, 2009
Spartans are weak.
Send in an average guy with an automatic weapon, he's gonna wipe out all 300 of them.

Keepitclean

Sep 16, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
A group of thabian oarsmen armed with javelins.

Seriously, a battle-hardened heavy assault squad of Spartans was defeated when they encountered a few thabian oarsmen who had found some javelins.

The Spartans fled.
So all you need to do is row on up to these self professed bad boys and just throw sharp sticks at them?

That happens at my local park like 3 times a day!

In all seriousness though I guess you could challenge them to one on one hand to hand combat. Since most people in developed countries are a lot bigger than them you could probably beat teh crap out of them one by one.