What's the Deadliest Thing Currently Within Your Reach?

Flamma Man

Jul 23, 2009
Two mildly large kitchen knifes laying symmetrically next to my laptop...

What? It's not the worse thing that's been posted here.

Daxter343

Dec 9, 2009
I have upwards of ten pens, a bowl of chips, a cat on the desk, and most importantly, a giant Staples button.

"That was easy"

Girl With One Eye

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
Jun 2, 2010
A remote control? I guess it would hurt to get hit on the head with it....that or my laptop, but thats kind of an expensive bat.

Hazz_11

May 10, 2009
The power of the internet is at my grasp!!!!! I shall show them cute kittens so their murderous rage subsides then I shall smash them over the head with one of the many mugs I have sitting on my desk when their guard is down

Its a fool proof plan I tell you

PhunkyPhazon

Dec 23, 2009
My computer. I could smash it over your head, or perhaps I can work electricity and voltage into the equation.

LamborghiniJackson

Jan 15, 2010
A letter opener and Halo Reach itself.

Now that the weekend is here, I'll never see my loved ones again. Unless they're online. But I can still open mail...

Rhiehn

Aug 16, 2010
4 and a half inch knife or perhaps the capacitor in my 45 year old tv if I felt like taking it apart.

Red Bomb

Nov 25, 2009
I only have my laptop and a ball point pen. :/
Everything else is too far away unless I get up and cross the room. Then I'll have a lamp and my xbox. Still nothing great.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
i have some pens and a few pencils i could stab him with. other than that, probably just smash my keyboard over his head.

Hitokiri_Gensai

Jul 17, 2010
well my Glock 17C is in the bedstand, and my Dragunov SVD is on the wall, and my Nihontou are on the other wall, i have a Beretta 950 Jetfire in the safe along with a Beretta 92SB and a Colt 1911 Series 70. The gun cabinet in the corner has a Remington 700 LTR, a Mauser K98k, a M1 Garand and hopefully in the next few months ill be putting a Accuracy International AE in .308 in there too.

SO i guess its more like whats the MOST deadly, but then, i guess they're all pretty deadly. Inside my room, the Glock is most deadly though, its what im most well trained on, and its within easy reach and extremely useable within the room. So ill go with my Glock.

samster284

Aug 3, 2010
I Have a fridge stocked with my brother's beer. Oh and a History book, I might be able to do a little damage with that. :3

alik44

Sep 11, 2010
Lets seee my laptop and a book full of black magic spells....U find the weridest things at flea markets

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
My bare fists!

Seriously though, I don't put anything interesting next to the computer so...

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
A microphone stand, a screwdriver and my television. That thing is heavy... I also have some dead batteries. I guess I could crack 'em open and cause serious harm to someone...

I really should dispose of them soon...

tombman888

Jul 12, 2009
um... a phone the size of a brick, a mobile phone, and ipod touch, and the Borderlands case...

best plan: scoop up the two phones and throw them at the intruder. if it knocks him off gaurd, i should have enough time to reach the knife on my top shelf above my computer.