What's the dumbest thing you've ever heard or overheard someone say?

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
CRRPGMykael said:
erttheking said:
CRRPGMykael said:
erttheking said:
CRRPGMykael said:
erttheking said:
CRRPGMykael said:
erttheking said:
CRRPGMykael said:
Vault101 said:
CRRPGMykael said:
Any kind of religious or historically/scientifically inaccurate bullshit just brings my piss to a boil. Also, people accepting gays way too much. It's like, ffs. When you think about it, it's really a mental condition and not a "choice of life" or "personality trait" as many describe it. And yeah, whatever, if they wanna get married so fucking much just let them, but BY FUCK, don't let them adopt children (mindfuck).
?

its like you just contradicted what you said...

most reasons for disliking homosexuality seem to be religiously based. I mean whats wrong with it? can you expect all gays to turn hetero? people have tried that, Im not so sure it works. There is debate where gayness comes from...but from what I can see it is what it is, not somthing you can really prevent

as for the adopting children thing..I dont know, if I were in such a position my only concern about allowing gay coupples to have children would be the predjudice of OTHERS, not their ability to raise a child
I am atheist and judging gays just by saying "it's a sin" is ridiculous. I judge them because imagining a man with with a hairy ass fucking another man with a hairy ass is just......yeah, you know.
....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh this is rich, I'm Roman Catholic and I think there's nothing wrong with homosexuality. The religious man is more tolerant than you are? So much for Atheists being free of the petty shackles that restrict religious people (no disrespect to other atheists, just this one).
petty shackles that restrict religious people? i am not exactly down with gay guys. whoopdee fucking doo..........man, i should've wasted my time replying to some other hate reply that was directed towards my escapist inbox, not urs. u dont even have much of an argument there.
Well then allow me the clarify, you clearly insulted those who are religious when you said "I think it's stupid to not like gay people because it's a sin," you just don't like them because the idea of it. VERY FUCKING PROGRESSIVE!
So you're trying to say that hating gay people because it's a sin is MORE PROGRESSIVE than mildly tolerating them EVEN THOUGH I am somewhat disgusted by the thought? INDEED, VERY PROGRESSIVE.
Well the person who thinks that it is a sin believes that it goes against a moral code passed down by a higher being infinitely wiser than them, you just don't like it because of the idea of it. And if you are so "tolerant" why did you say that they can't adopt? And why the flying fuck did you refer to hetrosexuality as "ethical?" in other words, why did you refer to it as MORAL! Referring to the alternative of homosexuality as moral ISN'T FUCKING TOLERANT!
*smug laughter* *sips wine* "moral code passed down by a higher being infinitely wiser than them"? MMMMMMMMMMMMMMYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, INDEED
Anyway, I refer to heterosexuality as 'ethical' because that is how a male human being was supposed to be, although I can still tolerate gay people. I don't think they should adopt children because of the way they could (COULD, but not necessarily WILL) grow up being raised by a family with 2 dads (or 2 moms or 2 intermediates).
Well, so much for not replying anymore, It took you, what, six hours to go back on what you said? Nice. Yes, that's how this thing called religion works, most religions have a set of laws that were created by their god in order to govern them...you do know that around 90% of the people on the planet believe in this right? Or are you one of those atheists that thinks that everyone who believes in God is a moron and puts himself up on a pedestal convincing himself how he is so much smarter than everyone else, because that's the vibe I'm getting from you. The word "ethical" was still a very fucked up choice of words, ethical has to do with right and wrong so I'm guessing that you've never picked up a dictionary in your life, "natural" would have been much better Also what will happen from someone growing up with two moms or two dads? Will they be mocked, if so that just means that people need to shut up about it, and you're not helping AT ALL! Is it that a man and a woman are needed to raise a child? Well if that's the case then we better take children away from all single parents. Is it that you think that they'll turn gay too because of their influence on my life? Because it doesn't work like that, my aunt is a lesbian and last time I checked my sister wasn't sleeping with other girls.
I said I wasn't replying to some other guy (could have been you, but probably not). Oh, also note that I didn't even read what you typed there (only the first sentence) because I don't give a shit. Go to a church now or something.
...Wow...was that supposed to be an insult?...That's pathetic, it's like if I said "Go read a science textbook or something" you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel aren't you? You literally have nothing intelligent to contribute anymore, and you saying you don't give a shit is akin to a five year old shoving his fingers in his ears and shrieking "I'm not listening! LALALALALALALALA!" And if you really don't care why the fuck did you reply?

HalfTangible

Apr 13, 2011
"Actually, I've been reading on [the 2012 doomsday prophecy/phenomenon/whatever-you-wanna-call-it] and a lot of it makes sense."

"Forum-goers are the nicest people I know."

"I think he did the only morally acceptable thing by killing everyone" (Slightly forgiveable, as it was one of those 'A paladin will fall either way' scenarios)

"Game piracy isn't theft - the owner loses nothing" (this one ticks me off because it's largely semantics and i cannot STAND it when someone justifies anything through the semantics of what is said)

"Can god create a rock bigger than he can move? HA! You can't answer that! God doesn't exist, I'm right you're wrong and your mom is a WHORE!!" (The really hilarious thing is that he didn't give me time to answer)

"Religion is immoral because people are immoral. Therefore, if we got rid of religion, the world would be a better place."
"...You just said it was PEOPLE'S fault."
"Yup."
"So how would getting rid of religion fix the world?"
"It would make people moral again."
"You just said that the only reason religion was immoral was because people were immoral."
"Correct."
"Meaning PEOPLE are the cause of religion's immorality."
"Yes."
"So how would getting rid of religion affect people's immorality."
"It would."
"How?"
"It just would."
"... What color is the sky in your world?"
"Shut up, you have no friends."
"A completely true statement that has nothing to do with the discussion at hand."
"I don't tell you that YOUR beliefs are immoral."
"You just DID!"
"No, I said YOUR BELIEFS were immoral. Not you."
"Wha- but- I-"
"I win."
"No, you're just confusing!!"
"Victory by confusing the other person is still a victory."

(That's mostly paraphrased)

"Government jobs improve the economy."

CRRPGMykael

Mar 6, 2011
Dark marauder said:
CRRPGMykael said:
Chaos1228 said:
Things like this in general.
What, so I can't walk 2 feet now without someone saying I'm dumb because I'm not exactly supportive of gays? I am so sick of that. LOOK, YOU KNOW WHAT?! FINE. BEING GAY IS FINE, OKAY?! NOW STOP FILLING MY INBOX, EVERYONE.
First: you are an ignorant fuckhead who believes people will burn in hell for wanting to be happy instead of forced to date/marry someone they are not attracted to because a 2000 year old book says so

Secondly: saying that you are now magicly tolerant of gays doesnt mean you are

Thirdly: a derpherp Im cant think of a response IM SO SORRY PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE MISTER I PROMISE IVE CHANGED I HAVE I HAVE I HAVE
First: I AM ATHEIST. AND EVEN IF I WASN'T, I'M STILL NOT A RAGING HOMOPHOBIC LIKE SOME MAY PORTRAY ME AS.
Second: I am slightly tolerant of them.
Third: It's replies like yours that make me have this attitude. After BAZILLIONS of them were directed towards my Escapist inbox, I kind of got tired of the whole thing and just asked everyone to fuck off, but apparently it's not fucking working. Fuck off.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
CRRPGMykael said:
Dark marauder said:
CRRPGMykael said:
Chaos1228 said:
Things like this in general.
What, so I can't walk 2 feet now without someone saying I'm dumb because I'm not exactly supportive of gays? I am so sick of that. LOOK, YOU KNOW WHAT?! FINE. BEING GAY IS FINE, OKAY?! NOW STOP FILLING MY INBOX, EVERYONE.
First: you are an ignorant fuckhead who believes people will burn in hell for wanting to be happy instead of forced to date/marry someone they are not attracted to because a 2000 year old book says so

Secondly: saying that you are now magicly tolerant of gays doesnt mean you are

Thirdly: a derpherp Im cant think of a response IM SO SORRY PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE MISTER I PROMISE IVE CHANGED I HAVE I HAVE I HAVE
First: I AM ATHEIST. AND EVEN IF I WASN'T, I'M STILL NOT A RAGING HOMOPHOBIC LIKE SOME MAY PORTRAY ME AS.
Second: I am slightly tolerant of them.
Third: It's replies like yours that make me have this attitude. After BAZILLIONS of them were directed towards my Escapist inbox, I kind of got tired of the whole thing and just asked everyone to fuck off, but apparently it's not fucking working. Fuck off.
Oh yeah buddy, that is going to be SOOOOOOOOO effective, swearing hotly at a guy is the best way to make him go away.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
Dark marauder said:
Baneat said:
I downloaded lots of songs onto my ipod, but it doesn't feel any heavier..
Actually the ipod full of songs is heavier than an empty ipod
A: Really? How?
B: Would it be noticably so? The guy thought the mass increased considerably when full.

Rikomag132

Dec 26, 2011
Dark marauder said:
Baneat said:
I downloaded lots of songs onto my ipod, but it doesn't feel any heavier..
Actually the ipod full of songs is heavier than an empty ipod
Well, it may be heavier but it won't be so much that one can notice it..
Edit: Scratch that, and add it to the list of retarded things people have said.