What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

rossatdi

Aug 27, 2008
Neutral Good

"You do the best good that a person could be expected to do"

I would expect most people get this one!

Kris015

Some kind of Monster
Feb 21, 2009
*Timmy The Evil Voice* CHAOTIC EVIL! MWUAHAHHA! I'M. SO. EEVVVIIIL. Isn't that right professor walrus?

Music Mole

Apr 15, 2009
You are 22.2% Good.
You are 20.5% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

AbsoluteVirtue18

Jan 14, 2009
You are 86.1% Good.
You are 30.8% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

As a lawful good person, you tend to act as you are expected to. You tell the truth, keep your word, help those in need, and speak out against injustice. You believe that the guilty deserve to be punished. You believe in bringing good to the most people possible while doing a minimum amount of harm. You are stern but fair.
You are the stereotypical "Crusader." You combine honor and compassion.
Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Superman, Abraham Lincoln, Phileas Fogg, Captain Picard, Sherlock Holmes, and The Tick (who is also sometimes revered to be ?Lawful Stupid.?

Huh, I'm usually Neutral Good.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
Uhhh... holy shit.

You are 44.4% Good.
You are 10.3% Lawful.
Alignment: Neutral Good
You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order. Examples of characters and people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.

Not the reaction I wanted, but I tried to be a little honest.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
Apparently, I'm True Neutral, which I suppose is just about right.

Having said that, in moral choice games, I invariably end up evil after starting out with every intention of being good.

Manbro

Oct 23, 2008
True Neutral. From what I've read so far a lot of people are getting Neutrals of some sort.

One Seven One

Feb 5, 2009
i'm nuetral good

You are 66.7% Good.
You are 25.6% Lawful.

this question..

"Your parents have expressed discontent with the person you are dating because, while your family belongs to the Church of Rob: The World Ruler, your significant other's family is part of the Church of Jen: The Anti-Rob do you..."

..is very ironic to me, my name is Rob and my sister's name is Jennifer
and she is a bit mean at times, so that's Interesting. >_>

i am Rob.. your ruler, obey me!

PlasticTree

May 17, 2009
I filled in the first page, then gave up. I think way too long about every question. Oh well, hopefully I take the time to fill it in in a few hours or so.

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009
You are 44.4% Evil.
You are 7.7% Chaotic.
Alignment: Neutral Evil

Hooray for being neutral and evil.

DarkLordofDevon

May 11, 2008
I got true neutral, but I defy this as on other tests I usually get 'Lawful Evil', which I believe is my personal standpoint.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
I'm Lawful Good, 30.6% for each. Hah, that pinned me down perfectly, actually :)