What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

SimpleChimp

Jun 11, 2009
. . . I got anti-christ.

I thought something had to be wrong so i took it again and it gave me super hitler.

Then i was really confused, i mean which one is actually more evil? So i googled it. Well, turns out Super Hitler invented aids and crack. . .

(I got True Neutral)

twistedshadows

Apr 26, 2009
Yet another Neutral Good. It's always funny being compared to Ghandi, Mother Teresa, and the Dalai Lama, but it's even better being compared to Obi-Wan Kenobi, Gandalf, and Indiana Jones. I've never played D&D, though.

ohellynot

Jun 26, 2008
MagicShroom said:
Yo check this interesting quiz out...

http://www.pa.msu.edu/~aaronson/alitest/aintro.html

My alignment is True Neutral
whats yours?
I could have sworn i did a more in depth and less succesful version of this but there we go.
anyway, also true neutral
also a lv 1 elf sorcerer

obex

Gone Gonzo ..... no ..... wait..
Jun 18, 2009
True neutral i don't ever go out of my way to do anything its all to much bother that goes for good and evil.

garjian

Mar 25, 2009
You are 41.7% Evil.
You are 51.3% Chaotic.

hmm... i usually get evil nuetral on these things... meh...

Kevvers

Sep 14, 2008
It seems with these tests, you may as well substitute Lawful for Boring, and Chaotic for Crazy.
BTW I'm Lawful Good in as much as I'm not a criminal or a dick.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
You are 41.7% Evil.
You are 25.6% Chaotic.
Alignment: Neutral Evil

You do whatever you can get away with. You are out for your own self interests. You care little about those who you hurt, no matter what the cause. You have no love for order and don't believe that respect for laws, traditions, or codes of conduct make one better or more noble. On the other hand, you are not restless and have no love of conflict.
You are the stereotypical?Malefactor.? You represent evil without variation or honor.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Stalin, Long John Silver, and Sauron.

Seanchaidh

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 21, 2009
Country
United States of America
It said Neutral Good "benefactor", and while I don't really disagree I felt that many of the questions didn't have a robust enough variety of answers or weren't terrifically pertinent to attitudes to authority or a person's beneficence.

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
You are 25% Good.
You are 30.8% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Neutral

I would have thought this terribly boring, but apparently everyone's neutral good, or true neutral, so yeah.