What's your Alignment (oh boy a quiz thread)

admiraljustin

Mar 18, 2009
25% evil
20% chaotic

True Neutral. But as the last poster said, I tend towards lawful evil, in all honesty.

captainwolfos

Feb 14, 2009
You are 27.8% Good.
You are 12.8% Chaotic.
Alignment: True Neutral

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

N.K

Aug 19, 2008
You are 38.9% Good.
You are 5.1% Chaotic.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Fair enough :p

AndyCobra

May 28, 2009

You do whatever seems like a good idea at the time. You don't feel any strong inclination towards good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Some may say that you lack conviction, while others might admire you for your capability of remaining unbiased. You likely prefer good versus evil in society, since good people tend to make better neighbors and rulers, but you are not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way.
You are the stereotypical ?Balancer.? You act in a way that is natural to you without prejudice or compulsion.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Linus Torvalds, Dr. Strangelove, Scott Evil, Mr. Spock, and the nation of Switzerland.

Catchy Slogan

Jun 17, 2009
You are 58.3% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.

Neutral Good.

I have never in my entire life been likened to the Dalai Lama.

Gladion

Jan 19, 2009
Catchy Slogan said:
You are 58.3% Good.
You are 0% Lawful.

Neutral Good.

I have never in my entire life been likened to the Dalai Lama.
Yeah, tell me about it - almost same result.

Juraz

May 31, 2009
You are 8.3% Evil.
You are 28.2% Chaotic.

probly because im nice enough to a point that benefits me but still a **** to people

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
You are 75% Good.
You are 33.3% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Hey, cool, I get thrown in with Sherlock Holmes and...Captain Picard? Ok, we'll run with it. =)

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I usually get True Neutral, but this time I got Neutral Good
You do the best good that a person could be expected to do. You are devoted to helping others. You are willing to work with authority figures, but you do not feel any particular allegiance to them.
You are the stereotypical ?Benefactor.? You believe in doing good without any particular bias for or against order.
Well I did answer quite a few questions with a semi-selfish answer, only helping as much as I can spare (like the sandwich for a squirrel question) so I'm pretty suprised.
Examples of charactersand people who fit into the same alignment as you include Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Gandalf, Indiana Jones, O-Bi-Wan Kenobi, Luke Skywalker, Harry Potter, Frodo Baggins, and the Dalai Lama.
O that's awesome...wait what, Harry Potter?! Frodo?! Aw hell...well Luke, Ghandi and the Daila Lama make up for it.
justnotcricket said:
You are 75% Good.
You are 33.3% Lawful.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Hey, cool, I get thrown in with Sherlock Holmes and...Captain Picard? Ok, we'll run with it. =)
Picard gets Lawfull Good?! I remember him as Neutral Good really, he gives Starfleet Command the finger often enough just to do what he thinks is right.

Misaek

Oct 28, 2008
I got Neutral Good but as stated in this thread before that quiz didn't have many options.