What's your current desktop background?

A Satanic Panda

Nov 5, 2009

Granted, this was back in February, but not much has changed. It cycles through all the ponies in that simplistic style.

KoudelkaMorgan

Jul 31, 2009
I have a wallpaper I made myself of Katy Perry on the left with black hair up with a flower in it, wearing a blue buttoned blouse, and her left index finger touching her lips as she looks to the right.

On the right is Katy Perry with purple hair and "metallic" body make up wearing a latex looking bra and looking up (possibly for an E.T.)

With the borders on the left and right to fill the space I used part of another random picture I have. Its basically dark black-brown with off-white "glowing" little branches/flowers. Like glow in the dark babies breath or something.

The effect is that Katy on the left is totally checking out Katy on the right, and likes what she sees. Rawr.

EvilMaggot

Sep 18, 2008
Well.. feel free to ask for any of them, found them on wallbase.cc - a 3 screen setup and i like to have something different on them.. once a while i change the overall theme :) atm its "Fantasy"

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9951/desktopfw.jpg to get it in a window so you can click and zoom and get it MUUUCH bigger ^^

Miles000

is most likly drunk righyt noiw!
Apr 18, 2010
My actual desktop changes between these.

and

MrGalactus

Elite Member
Sep 18, 2010

Every day I wander in negative disposition
As I'm bombarded by superlatives
Realizing very well that I am not alone

Introverted I look to tomorrow for salvation
But I'm thinking altruistically
And a wave of overwhelming doubt turns me to stone

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
Mine shuffles between like 120 different pictures, changing every 30 minutes.

That's not a jpeg either, that's an actual screenshot of my desktop. My taskbar is set to auto-hide.

Edit:

Sep 9, 2007
Here's mine. Just changed it from the default Win7 Desktop (New computer built a few weeks ago, hadn't been bothered to change the wallpaper until now.) >_>

Nopodop

Jan 2, 2011
At the moment, it's a photo of Mars just before sunrise taken by the satellite orbiting it.

lord canti

May 30, 2009
My background is constantly changing, but right now it is currently Dinobot 2 riding on top of nightmare moon.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
ocelot0222222 said:

Best background I've had in a while, whoever drew it is awesome!
It's a mushroom person from Dark Souls, and this is generally what happens the first time someone encounters them.
I've got a rotating Dark Souls collection, that one's possibly my favourite.

Oh, thank you everyone! If you don't mind, I'm stealing some of these.

Dragoon

Jan 19, 2010
lord canti said:
How do I post images.
You post [ img]insert pic url here[/img] and you should put it in spoiler tags too so it should look like [ spoiler][ img]pic url here[/spoiler][/img] without the spaces between the bracket and spoiler and img.

Brutal Peanut

This is so freakin aweso-BLARGH!
Oct 15, 2010
I really enjoy GW2 in-game art screens, so I've made the ones I've seen so far personal backgrounds and my computer cycles through the folder.