Whats Your Favorite Escapist Show (Other than Zero P)

SimuLord

Whom Gods Annoy
Aug 20, 2008
gillebro said:
It varies. I'd say ZP is still my number 1, but right now No 2 is Extra Credits, then probably both of MovieBob's shows. Top 5 is pretty awesome too, so far.
You're not just saying that because of the girl in Top 5, are you? Because that chick takes a cheese grater to my nerves. May as well call her The Escapist Booth Babe.

the Dept of Science

Nov 9, 2009
Its horrible, I've found shows that I enjoy on Tuesday (Big Picture), Wednesday (ZP), Thursday (Extra Credits) and Friday (MovieBob). If they sort out something I enjoy on Mondays then I'm going to be screwed.

brunothepig

May 18, 2009
I do love Doomsday Arcade. Ya know, I haven't finished watching that. My bandwidth died and I just sort of, stopped watching.
However I'm gonna say Extra Credits.
Escape To The Movies is runner-up.
Yes, ZP would be my favourite.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
I loved There will be Brawl while it lasted.

I actually prefer Moviebob to Yahtzhee........ _>.....X_X

TipsyPeaches

Aug 3, 2009
RandallJohn said:
LoadingReadyRun, hands down. Funny stuff from people I'd actually want to hang out with, instead of just actors.

Also, everything that comes out of Alex's mouth is freaking gold. If you don't believe me, go to youtube and watch Graham and Alex's Crapshots. Frigging great.
I second this, I freakin' love those guys. I got an extension on an essay just so I could sit and watch Desert Bus all week ^_^

Unskippable is also awesome, it totally makes my Monday.

And totally agree about Alex, he is a legend!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
The show i enjoyed the most was definitely Doomsday Arcade. It had awesome humor and great actors.
But in my top 3 there's always room for Extra credits and Doraleous & Associates.

mkg

Feb 24, 2009
Extra Credits by far, very thoughtfully made. I love people who are passionate about their art and aren't afraid to let others know.

Berserker119

Dec 31, 2009
Most of the shows I watched when I got here are gone now, so my favorites now would probably be Unskippable, LRR, and ENN. Hey, those guys are good.

Deadlock Radium

Mar 29, 2009
On first place is definitely Doomsday Arcade, followed by Extra Credits, then Unskippable, LoadingReadyRun and ENN.

I never really liked the other series on this site except those I mentioned, which I LOVE! :D

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I watched Unforgotten Realms until it strangely disappeared and I follow Zero Punctuation, Extra Credit, Escape to the Movies and The Big Picture. Sometimes I might check something out like a song by Rebecca but not too much other stuff. Mainly try to find interesting stuff on the Forums read stuff that seems interesting.

Super Toast

Supreme Overlord of the Basement
Dec 10, 2009
Extra Credits. And, so I don't get put on Probation for a short post:

Wordswordswordswordswords.

CoL0sS

Nov 2, 2010
Extra Credits is amazing; really eyeopening. Also, I enjoy Doraleous And Associates.

SoulIsTheGoal

Nov 25, 2010
Lisa's Top 5 is shaping up to be pretty funny so that goes somewhere near the top and The Big Picture is finding its feet but is still pretty cool. I always look forward to Extra Credits and Escape to the Movies. We just need a weekly comics video *coughcoughcough*

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Doralingus and Associates get my vote, never had so much fun watching free entertainment in my life.

I unfortunately didn't witness the evolution of Apocalypse lane, seeing as I joined the fun in Season 2. I didn't get to feel the story as well I guess but it was still awesome.

Honorable mentions to Unskippable and There Will Be Brawl.

thenumberthirteen

Unlucky for some
Dec 19, 2007
Well I'd go with Doomsday Arcade, but since it's finished now I'll go with Doraleous and Associates as my favourite current show (that isn't Zero Punctuation).

The Escapist has a knack for finding brilliant shows (due in part to the film festival) I don't know how much they get paid, but I doubt they'd be on the hundreds of thousands of dollars an episode that far worse TV show actors get.