What's your favourite game of all time??

Master-Jedi

Mar 9, 2010
Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. I love Zelda games for the exploration and puzzles and stuff, and TWW is best of the lot in my opinion. Although, there all good.

Thatrocketeer

Feb 16, 2012
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines. Playing as a Malk is one of the few times I genuinely enjoyed playing through a game. Other than that, I also loved Skyrim's freedom and world.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Having just played it a couple of hours ago, I have to say that Journey is my favorite game of all time.

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Earthbound/Mother 3.
Saints Row 2 and 3.
Paper Mario/The Thousand Year Door.
Infamous 1 and 2.
Twilight Princess.
Dragon Age: Origins.

Those are my favorites. There's others that fall a little bit short elsewhere, but these have sentimental weight for me.

Darius Brogan

Apr 28, 2010
Lunar Templar said:
Darius Brogan said:
There is not, and never will be, a game that outdoes my love of The Legend of Dragoon.

It's just not possible.
this is why people reply with lists right here,

Dragoon was fucking awesome
but then
so was Parasite Eve and a couple dozen others i could max out a post with ....
Meh, I've played plenty (Read: Too many) of games, and LoD is still securely bolted to the top of my ladder.

BloatedGuppy

Feb 3, 2010
I don't even think in terms of single games any more. I think in terms of series.

So...favorite series of all time? Probably Ultima. Mass Effect had a chance to unseat it, but fell down hard at the finish line. Fallout would be a close second.

If I can't pick a series, and I HAVE to pick a single game, it would likely be a dead heat between Planescape and X-Com, for every different reasons. HM to Sid Meier's Pirates!

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Darius Brogan said:
Lunar Templar said:
Darius Brogan said:
There is not, and never will be, a game that outdoes my love of The Legend of Dragoon.

It's just not possible.
this is why people reply with lists right here,

Dragoon was fucking awesome
but then
so was Parasite Eve and a couple dozen others i could max out a post with ....
Meh, I've played plenty (Read: Too many) of games, and LoD is still securely bolted to the top of my ladder.
I find no fault with that, Dragoon was awesome, and epic on a scale that FAR out shined any of the PS1 Final Fantasy's, the story, the addition system, the Dragoon forms all all awesome, only problem i had .... the dragons them selves .... they did not look like dragons.

that said though, Parasite Eve 1. from the opera scene at the beginning (which was brutal when i first saw it) to how combat flowed, to what you could do with your gear, just the whole tone of the game, and i really kind think of anything i disliked about it.

Adeptus Aspartem

Jul 25, 2011
Puh though question.

Portal, HalfLife Series, MassEffect Series, Gothic 1+2 (The rest does not exist for me xD) and of course all the old LucasArts Classic: Monkey Island, Zack, Indy, Loom and the two Maniac Mansion games.

I guess i've the fondest memories of the LucasArts games since i grew up with them and started playing them at the age of 5-6, together with my father.

Yosato

Apr 5, 2010
I don't really have a single one, for me it's a tie between:

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Yeah I don't get points for originality there)
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Star Wars: KoToR
Final Fantasy X
Ninja Gaiden Black
Xenoblade Chronicles

kh88

Mar 20, 2012
I would have to say, WiiFit and Just Dance are probably the best games out on the market. Not only are they exergames that get you up off your butt, but they're fun too! It's not like you have to log hundreds of hours to get enjoyment out of a game, but to be able to pick it up when you have time in your busy schedule is nice. I've been playing it for a few months now and feel so much better after doing it, definitely recommend both!

DrgoFx

Aug 30, 2011
...I'll be the oddball.

Fable: The Lost Chapters.

I honestly loved that game and I think that's because I didn't go in after hearing all the bullshit being promised. On it's own, it's far better than Fable 2 or Fable 3 in my opinion. No matter how predicting it is, for me it was amazing because the game made me feel like a hero. What was my greatest challenge in Fable 2? Uh...The White Balverine or a Troll. And even then, it felt like they weren't given proper respect. In the original game, nearly every boss you fought had a story and they were all vastly different and carried their own weight and "danger level." It might not have been challenging or it might not have been mysterious, but for me it delivered, it made me feel like an accomplished hero of Albion.

Ashadowpie

Feb 3, 2012
Final Fantasy IX and Assassins Creed 2 both my favorite games of all :) the time on my FFIX game actually freakin restarted! XD

Soundchekz

Oct 24, 2011
Half-Life 2
Psychonauts
Chrono Trigger
Zelda: Wind Waker
Resident Evil 4
What else? Oh yeah, Portal/Portal 2

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
Probably either Red Alert or Quake 2... don't think I could decide between the two! D=