What's your favourite Yahtzee quote?

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
"When the game switches over to melee combat, it plays like a hack and slash that was designed by a pilchard." (AVP Review)

There was another quote in his SC: Conviction review about a shaved bear passing as Sam Fisher that I thought was pretty good.

Iron-Man420

Nov 15, 2009
Won't be 100% word for word but:
"If some magical tablet tried to break itself in Batman's universe, he would will himself into existence and punch the writer until he promised to stop being such a twat.

Also:
"Pants on head retarded."

Icoveredwars

Nov 9, 2010
"I accidentaly clicked on the background and my character immediately fulng the ice pick into the air ran to the bed of the truck and began jumping up and down like he wanted to be a cloud when he grew up. I'd call my character a spastic fucking drunk but apparently thoes words don't exist."

Scribblenauts review

RandallJohn

Aug 21, 2010
I'm gonna have to go with the classic "Pants-on-head retarded" bit. Unless I can quote the entirety of his Wolfenstein review.

dfcrackhead

Apr 14, 2009
hitman555z said:
i dont remember the quote exactly, but he said something like "as the ___ says/said/ses to the ___ wheres the fucking point?"

anyone know where thats from? its been bothering me for a long time now lol
Someone else said it in this thread, and its

dlawnro said:
"As the leper once said to his mistress, 'Where's the point!?'"
So which video is that from so we can all learn?

rancher of monsters

Oct 31, 2010
America is a fat teenage virgin, lying on her front on her bed, staring up at her Edward and Bella posters, while crossing and uncrossing her ankles, dreamily writing creepy stories about having filthy, monkey sex with the quiet Eastern-European boy down the road. And the child psychologist hired by her concerned parents gives the following advice: What this girl needs is a good, hard, dicking.

subject_87

Jul 2, 2010
"The worst and most offensive mishandling of an intellectual property since the Schindler's List Easy-Bake oven."

It's so wrong and messed up, but so hilarious.

jakechance

Dec 27, 2010
I can't remember it exactly but it's something along the lines of him complaining of why everyone who writes to him thinks he comes from some magical fairyland. I'm pretty sure it was in response to his style being copied by someone else.

Does anyone remember which episode this was in?

Generic_Username

Dec 16, 2010
Some of the unmentioned ones:

"Her actions don't seem to have any connection to sentient thought or social context. It's like she's got Alzheimer's or something." (on FFXIII's Vanille)

"Put your hand on a stove for 20 hours and yeah, you'll probably stop feeling the pain, but you'll have done serious damage to yourself." (on FFXIII "getting better later" - dunno why I like this one, I just do)

"It's like trying to jerk off a castrated dog; he WON'T thank you for it and all you'll get is wrist exercise." (can't remember where that one's from)

necronmm

Dec 14, 2010
"As Thomas you can shoot more accurately, throw lassos and climb ledges. As Ray, you can open the pause menu, restart the mission and choose Thomas instead YOU FUCKING IDIOT"

redisforever

Oct 5, 2009
Lem0nade Inlay said:
"Absolutely sub-lime from start to finish, and I will jam forks into my eyes if I ever use those words to describe anything ever again. You might say it's stupid to love a video game but *raises middle fingers* fuck you Portal's great and if you don't like it you must be STUPID."
*end credits*

xRagnarok19 said:
"Yes maybe I'll skip this level, then I'll eat a few French Fancies, and maybe take a lovely scented bath to clean my massive vagina. Now get out the fuckin way this shit will not beat me."
Which video is that one from? I know I've heard it but I forget what game...
It's from the 2.5D episode, about 'Splosion Man. I think.

JoeCool385

May 10, 2010
Four pages, and I still haven't seen my favorite. He once commented that something was "shakier than a Paul Greengrass movie projected on a fat jogger's tits." Not sure which review it's from, but I keep trying to find ways to work that into conversation.

Paul Greengrass [http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0339030/], btw, is the director of Borne Supremacy and Bourne Ultimatum.