What's your favourite Yahtzee quote?

diwwib

Nov 24, 2011
I recently had a bit of a Yahtzee binge, watching far in excess of the maximum healthy amount of Zero Puntuation videos and the quote that stands out in my mind is this:

"If a game has a Portal reference, whatever purpose it serves, it tells you everything you need to know about the absolute wankers who had creative control of the thing. If Portal had the comedic value of a perfectly timed fart, then Portal references at this stage are a fart that has been going on for about six or seven minutes and now the stench in the room is causing bouts of spontaneous vomiting, and a strange blood-flecked liquid is dripping from the perpetrator's anus."

It's pretty gruesome, but I find it rather funny and it makes a very valid point that can be applied to just about all internet memes and jokes, so it's a good one to remeber.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
TheYellowCellPhone said:
This thread is alive again,

Well, my answer is the same as it was when it first appeared:

TheYellowCellPhone said:
eggy32 said:
"This shit will not beat me."
That one. I love it because it can be applied to around every situation.
What is that one line from?

"This shit will not beat me."

Well for me it's pretty much the whole Wolfenstein review he did, that's just crazy. :D

It's really hard to pick a few key favorites, alot of his writing is really funny.

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
my all time favorite one is:

"It's like taking your cat and eating it, which is a saying i never really understood. I mean it's perfectly reasonable to want to eat a cake, there is not much else you can do with it... expect hide in one if your a stripper"

SquidVicious

Apr 20, 2011
Country
United States
Describing the dark nature of Limbo as "Grim multiplied by bleak to the power of Hot Topic"

Eddie the head

Feb 22, 2012
"It just goes to show: never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding and you can spend all afterrnon explaining that to people but no one's still going to eat it because YOU STUCK YOUR DICK IN IT!"

GojiraGamer

May 23, 2014
Hmm. A couple of my many favorites would be:
"But Yahtzee, you charismatic stallion!"
"Go Team Retard."
"Bull. Fucking. Shit!" (What Arbitrary Silliness shows on screen)
"Never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding, and you can spend all afternoon trying to convince people of that, but no one's going to eat it because *you stuck your dick in it*!"
"[The Witcher 2] introduces combat in the same way a randy stallion introduces his powerful turgid cock."
"The very first image in the game is a brief flash-forward depicting your helmet lying discarded in the dust of battle-scarred terrain, what the fuck do you think happens in the end? Your character thrillingly and climatically gets a little bit hot?"
"The combat had been vastly improved, but everything else had been beaten with the angsty stick and forced to write poetry with penfuls of black eyeliner."
"On paper it looked like everything we'd hoped for: The light-heartedness and Arabian aesthetic of Sands of Time, combined with the improved gameplay of Warrior Within, but then a lot of things look good on paper, like the little blue dolphins on toilet paper that fail to distract from the fact that I am wiping my ass with it."

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
GojiraGamer said:
Hmm. A couple of my many favorites would be:
"But Yahtzee, you charismatic stallion!"
"Go Team Retard."
"Bull. Fucking. Shit!" (What Arbitrary Silliness shows on screen)
"Never stick your dick in a pudding. It might still be good pudding, and you can spend all afternoon trying to convince people of that, but no one's going to eat it because *you stuck your dick in it*!"
"[The Witcher 2] introduces combat in the same way a randy stallion introduces his powerful turgid cock."
"The very first image in the game is a brief flash-forward depicting your helmet lying discarded in the dust of battle-scarred terrain, what the fuck do you think happens in the end? Your character thrillingly and climatically gets a little bit hot?"
"The combat had been vastly improved, but everything else had been beaten with the angsty stick and forced to write poetry with penfuls of black eyeliner."
"On paper it looked like everything we'd hoped for: The light-heartedness and Arabian aesthetic of Sands of Time, combined with the improved gameplay of Warrior Within, but then a lot of things look good on paper, like the little blue dolphins on toilet paper that fail to distract from the fact that I am wiping my ass with it."
Hello, new person. You may wish to re-read the Code of Conduct. After no one has posted in a thread for over thirty days the thread becomes dead and should not be posted in anymore. If you wish to continue such a discussion, you can create your own thread.