When is a Door Not a Door?

Hammartroll

Mar 10, 2011
I love the taste of Nutella, but I try my best to avoid it anyway because of it's sugar content. I have no idea how people and commercials get away with calling it a healthier alternative to peanut butter. Nutella is around 21g of sugar per serving and your typical peanut butter is like, only 2g. I refuse to even call it a nut spread, it's freaking candy.

It reminds me of how you can find granola bars now-a-days with chocolate chips infused and then dipped in fudge. Delicious yes, but healthy no, even if it got some granola in it, but I guess people get fooled anyway. They do the same thing to yogurt, it's like they turn granola bars into candy bars and yogurt into ice cream. I guess that's why Greek yogurt is really taking off, people are craving something real. /rant

TheCaptain

A Guy In A Hat
Feb 7, 2012
It's probably been said, but who puts nutella on bread? The only acceptable way to eat it NOT directly from the jar is to hollow out a roll and fill it up with the stuff.

feha

Mar 19, 2011
When does a door stops being a door?
Well, That is a good question, since the tolerance seems to be quite high.
For example, in my university we have a dictionary for words/terms good to know when studying there, and if you happen to look up "window", it will read as:

- "Another word for certain kinds of elevated doors, well-suited for short people with ladders. This does however not apply to windows located higher than level two."

Andrew_C

Mar 1, 2011
Nutella is frakking disgusting. But so is most peanut butter for that matter, why do they put so much sugar and salt in it? Peanut butter should just be peanuts, no sugar no salt, no preservative, no emulsifiers, just peanuts.

w9496

Jun 28, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

EVERYONE here will be guilty as charged, and they're lying if they say they aren't. :D
Tired of people quoting you yet? There's a downside to getting the first post.

OT: I can't eat nutella straight out of the jar since I have other people in the house who also eat it. But, I have spread nutella on one side of a piece of bread, and peanut butter on the other. Highly recommend it.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I cannot relate because I've never had Nutella. I'm crazy enthusiastic for Peanut Butter for even I need toast.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
w9496 said:
lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

EVERYONE here will be guilty as charged, and they're lying if they say they aren't. :D
Tired of people quoting you yet? There's a downside to getting the first post.
STAAAAAAHP!

Naw, my inner attention whore is reveling in it.

Veldel

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
Legacy
Apr 28, 2010
Lost in my mind
Country
US
Please dont burn me on a stake but I don't like Nuttella I think its nasty. D:

OT: Fun Comic as usual but the only time I eat out of the jar is if its frosting and that was when I was younger xD

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
lacktheknack said:
momijirabbit said:
StormShaun said:
momijirabbit said:
I don't think I understand the joke.
Could somebody please explain. Please.
Everyone loves Nutella (The hazelnut spreading that Erin is eating) to a point where they just eat it without putting it on anything.

I mean I use a spoon to eat it, now eating it bare handed ... that is a WHOLE other level. XD

... but seriously kids, if you are going to eat Nutella without bread at least use a spoon.
People eat Nutella...
and enjoy it? I always thought everybody hated Nutella.
What horrifying madness is THIS?

How can anyone hate the magic of hazelnuts and chocolate?!

Ever eaten Ferrero Rocher?
Lack the Knack has gone cray cray. We need to restart his QWOPometer.

You'll be okay man.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
lacktheknack said:
momijirabbit said:
StormShaun said:
momijirabbit said:
Everyone loves Nutella (The hazelnut spreading that Erin is eating) to a point where they just eat it without putting it on anything.

I mean I use a spoon to eat it, now eating it bare handed ... that is a WHOLE other level. XD

... but seriously kids, if you are going to eat Nutella without bread at least use a spoon.
People eat Nutella...

You'll be okay man.
My what-?

...urgh... what's a Nutella...?

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Twenty Ninjas said:
neoontime said:
Neither of them are lesbians.
Ha ha ha. But of course they are.
Ha ha ha oh yeah of course
I still don't get it.
Seriously each of them have had relationships with males in the cartoon strip. I give up. Explain the supposed joke please!

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
lacktheknack said:
Evil Smurf said:
lacktheknack said:
momijirabbit said:
StormShaun said:
momijirabbit said:

People eat Nutella...

You'll be okay man.
My what-?

It's.......your heart. You need a transplant, otherwise you have a month left to live.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Evil Smurf said:
lacktheknack said:
Evil Smurf said:
lacktheknack said:
momijirabbit said:
StormShaun said:
momijirabbit said:

People eat Nutella...

You'll be okay man.
My what-?

It's.......your heart. You need a transplant, otherwise you have a month left to live.
OH NO! If only there was a brown, sticky and sweet nut spread that I could put on toast to help me through these trying times! D:

William Ossiss

Apr 8, 2010
I have tried nutella... But I'd never go out of my way to buy it o_O
Biscoff spread, on the other hand...
IT'S MADE OUT OF COOKIES

JimB

Apr 1, 2012
Mike Fang said:
I believe this qualifies as a "weaksauce joke."
You're allowed to think that. Do recall that comics are a visual medium, though, and a lot of the punchline is the slow buildup of the last three panels and the look on Erin's face.

irok

Jun 6, 2012
lacktheknack said:
BTW, guys... A door is not a door when it's a-jar.
Goddamit , coffee you have failed me. I don't always eat Nutella , but when I do its with peanut butter so I don't even know what this nonsense is about I feel your missing out on at least 50% of the Nutella experience.

Cybylt

Aug 13, 2009
lacktheknack said:
Cybylt said:
lacktheknack said:
canadamus_prime said:
lacktheknack said:
Guilty as charged.

WRONG! I don't eat Nutella.
How do you live life? D:

You really should, man. It's like someone mixed heaven with chocolate and put it in a jar.

BTW, guys... A door is not a door when it's a-jar.
Chocolate Heaven does not taste like coco puffs.

I really can not wrap my head around how that stuff got to be so popular since it tastes like a crappy breakfast cereal.
I have no idea what you ate, but the Nutella I eat tastes way better than Coco Puffs.

Coco Puffs don't have hazelnuts in them.
I taste no hazelnuts in it, only cheap chocolate flavoring.