When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

Harlemura

Ace Defective
May 1, 2009
If we're counting dare-related, lips-briefly-on-cheek, 14 I think.
Actual kiss? 16 and nothin'. Five days and it'll be 17 and nothing.

Coraxian

Jul 22, 2010
I was 14 when I shared my first kiss. She was 16 then, but she's a surgeon now. Oh how time flies... *sighs* :)

Bara_no_Hime

Sep 15, 2010
Bara_no_Hime said:
I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17.
Since people have been specifying...

I kissed a friend on the playground in kindergarden when I was 5.

I kissed my first girlfriend when I was 17. We ended up making out for an hour on her parent's couch.

I kissed my first boyfriend at 18, in a lecture hall (which was showing a movie at the time). Lost my virginity to him three weeks later in my dorm room. We broke up a month later.

auronvi

Jul 10, 2009
imma go with 11... first french kiss. Should make this a poll of some sort so we could gather the data.

I didn't actually get a girlfriend til I was 17 in my senior year of HS.

kannibus

Sep 21, 2009
Well if you must know there were two. One when I was 16 with a very pretty girl.

The other, well... that was when I was 13 and was plying truth or dare at a friend's birthday party.

Let's just say that I was very grateful that he actually had his dog's teeth brushed the day before.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Why does it have to be guys only? There's plenty of girls on the Escapist that'll get pissed off by that.

I'm 14 and haven't had one yet, but I'm gay so that's not surprising considering where I live :p

Blobpie

May 20, 2009
On the 2011 new year dance, a friend of mine asked me and it wasn't me to just say no.

Knusper

Sep 10, 2010
Well I'm 16 and still waiting. I doubt this year is going to be any different. Yay!

nunqual

Jul 18, 2010
I was 13. She said I was an awesome kisser, which kind of rocked. First french kiss was two days after that. We were spending the week in a beach house. We found a secluded loft and spent most of the vacation making out. Pretty awesome vacation, I must say.

Trivun

Stabat mater dolorosa
Dec 13, 2008
When I was 18. To be fair it was a drunken thing, one of my (female) flatmates had a friend staying with us, and we were going out clubbing. Pre-drinking in our flat, we somehow ended up in a game of gay chicken (still not sure how that happened). Anyway, after none of us guys were particularly willing to play that, my flatmate's friend decided she'd kiss me, if her friend (my flatmate) kissed one of the other guys in the group. We were al pretty pissed at this point, remember.

Anyway, sad to say that's been my only proper kiss so far, although I've been kissed on the cheek or whatever plenty since then (and indeed before). It's just that that's my only 'proper' kiss. Ah well, I'm still young (only 20), I've got plenty of time :D.