When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

goddz001

Aug 5, 2009
i was 5 altough i still talk to the girl now and she has a picture of the moment framed in her room. that girl. is a freak.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
6 I think. We had some kind of game in the class. I can't remember anything about it, all I know is that I kissed a girl on the lips.

ramboondiea

Oct 11, 2010
15, back in high school, which makes me feel really old looking back that far, just the sister of my friend, then a little later that year with my first proper girlfriend

Kaytastrophe

Jun 7, 2010
New Troll said:
Kaytastrophe said:
New Troll said:
I take things slow. I was 17 and had been dating my high school sweetheart for almost a year beforehand.
Good lord man what were you waiting for? For me, I was 14 with my girlfriend, actually I was so nervous I missed the first time :p Luckily I got a second try.
I'm a dreamer and wanted not only for the event to be perfect, but also the person. Event was epic, person was epic fail. I remember that first kiss more than I remember her. What a waste.
well I can appreciate that, sorry that it didn't work out though.

omicron1

Mar 26, 2008
Uh... never.

And as I'm currently not in a relationship, it's probably gonna be a while.

Edit: I'm 21.

DeadFOAM

Aug 7, 2010
Let's see, it was summer before sophomore year, so I would be 15-16. During Shrek 3. Fun fact, I've been 3 of my 4 girlfriends first kisses.

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Like... 4-5?
Pre-school was pretty badass like that. Lip action, so I'm counting it.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
16, and i made a hash of it. had a bit more practice since then though.

...although its been 2 years since my last kiss.

/foreveralone

PhoenixKing

Mar 31, 2010
16 and haven't had one yet=/. I hope I get one=(. But yeah, don't worry about getting your first kiss, when you finally take over the world because you know how to ignore friends and learn how to make the greatest crime schemes ever from Umbrella, you can get all the kissing you want.

Mr.Pandah

Pandah Extremist
Jul 20, 2008
16. It was great. I love first kisses though. With any girl. Its a great way to know the compatibility with that person. Its also awesome having the first kiss feeling with a girl over and over again...Its only happened twice with me. Still plenty of time though for more ;D

Blue_vision

Elite Member
Mar 31, 2009
Never yet. I'm saving it. Never been in a relationship either...

GOD MY LIFE IS MEANINGLESS, WHAT A POOR SOUL I - I - I AHH *cries*

No, I figure it'll happen when it happens. Possibly zeroing in on it soon?

psivamp

Jan 7, 2010
Kindergarten, under a table, so 5.
First one as a mature human being, 22... I took some serious time between and apparently am still largely oblivious to when women are interested.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010

My one and only relationship...that was a good two years.

Since then I've been single for 7 years...also good, but in a different way. Maybe one of these days I'll actually try for a relationship. In the meantime I'll keep enjoying the what being single has to offer.

Kaisharga

Dec 5, 2007
At 17 years of age, mere minutes before getting my V-card punched.

No kidding. Our wooing period was equal parts email and phone, and all we'd done prior was sitting next to eachother (to my great discomfort, personal space being an issue at that point) and shaking hands once. Not even a hug.

Yeah, I wasn't okay with having sex in the context of an affectionate relationship without first having hugged and kissed. So we got that taken care of.