When was your first kiss, guys?(guys only, please)

shreedder

May 19, 2009
17 I was that odd kid in highschool everyone liked me well enough, but ya I wasn't a ladies man

No_Remainders

Sep 11, 2009
Zeeky_Santos said:
EHKOS said:
There's your problem. One cannot ever expect a woman to fall in one's lap. It doesn't work that way, be more proactive.
I'd disagree.
I wasn't particularly fussed about not being in a relationship when I met my current gf.
Basically just was at a party and started talking to her, by the end of the night I had her number and like 2 days later we started going out.

It happens differently for everyone.

OT: 16

Stryc9

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2008
16. In the high school cafeteria. Right in the middle of it the choir teacher walked by and patted me on the back too, my girlfriend at the time was one of his students too.

Nalgas D. Lemur

Nov 20, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Which gender?

19 for ladies, 20 for the gentlemen.
I see what you did there. Similar here, but a bit later: 24 and 23 respectively, I think. And now I finally have to put on Junior Senior, because your avatar's been making me want to for days, if not weeks.

StarmHawkwind

Aug 19, 2010
I was 15. It was just before Valentine's Day. I really had no idea how to interact with women (and still don't, but hey), but we ended up going to the movies. Maaan, that was a great first date. That relationship lasted nearly a year and a half. I think I'm done with women for a little while, but I'm sure I'll find someone else.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
18. Weirdly for me, that was AFTER my first sexual experience. I just do things in the wrong order apparently.

Cain_Zeros

Nov 13, 2009
18. It was awkward as hell, which isn't surprising, since it was both of our first relationships. That relationship didn't end well, but let's not get into that.

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
I'm 27 and the answer to that question is technically never - technically because, while I have kissed people before, I don't think one traditionally counts say... grandmas when asked when your "first kiss" was. So no, I've never kissed anyone I wasn't related to, and definitely never with any sexual undertones/overtures in mind (just the "peck on the lips or cheek" variety), and I can't really envision myself ever doing so either.

I take the whole celibacy thing I have going pretty seriously.