When you see the mushroom cloud...

Jenkins

Dec 4, 2007
I would go along the lines of

"you spin me right round baby right round like a record baby round round right round"

to the nearest person I can find so thus their last bits of human sound would be meatspin, forever!

Micklet

May 21, 2009
*turn to the person next to me* assess which of the following would be the best to say depending on whose there, be it a stranger, a friend etc.

"i love you"
"im your real father"
"im the one your wife has been sleeping with"

also i would try to fart...i want the last thing i do on this earth to be lighting a fart with a nuclear explosion.

kiyeshi

Aug 8, 2009
scifidownbeat said:
kiyeshi said:
scifidownbeat said:
If I'm not riding the nuclear warhead, I'll either be inside a lead-lined refridgerator or kissing the girl of my dreams while wearing an owl costume.

[sub]please tell me someone understands the references[/sub]
watchmen. i demand a cookie
Not so fast. I made three references to three different movies (or two movies and a comic book, if you prefer). Watchmen is the third one. The first two are?
o.o i demand a third of a cookie

Biosophilogical

Jul 8, 2009
"Awww Fuck" (for me this is big cause i rarely ever swear)
"Charge!!!" (If I am gonna get hit by radiation my death will at least be quick. Oh, and Mr. Mushroom Cloud, I can be very persuasive *serious face*.)

nicholaxxx

Jun 30, 2009
"so this is how it ends? I guess this is better than something slow and painful" *realizes that I'm out of the blast radius* "oh...shit."

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
That depends on how far I am from the blast. If I'm too close I'd probably just sigh or scream really loud. If I'm at a sufficient distance, however, and possibly lounging around in my garden, I'd get my sunglasses and a cool beer and wait for the shockwave to shred me.

flare09

Aug 6, 2008
I wouldn't be thinking. I would be laughing.

And hopefully I would be near shelter, because I so want to survive that shit. And hopefully everyone I know will die.

Lordpils

Aug 3, 2009
I wouldn't think anything I would strip off my clothes and run directly into the radioactive fireball, if I'm going to die I want every observers thought to be "WTF?!"