When you see the mushroom cloud...

Triple AD

Apr 1, 2009
"Hmmm maybe I should run now ooh look a cookie OM GROM NOM *dissolve* OM GROM AAAAGH"

Or

"I hate Mushrooms"

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
"At least I died making a popular thread."

or

Drive to playground,finally climb up the very big slide and slide down it. Die a happy person.

Redingold

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Mar 28, 2009
Stercus, stercus, stercus, moriturus sum.

Hundred-Year-Old Egg if you get the reference.

Jun 8, 2009
Now, am I twelve miles away from that blast, or am I royally fucked?

(Though I'd still be in major trouble if I was less than a hundred miles away, and may still be fucked depending on the size of the bomb. That isn't even factoring in radiation.)

torylva

Aug 9, 2009
"MY EYES, IT HUUUUR--"
*dead*

well before i would think or say i would be dead, a force wave would be in speed of about 600m/s but well, from far i would think "thats it, its over" then i would go to a vault and wait for fallout series to happen...

Edit: if it was the moment as it happens i would think
"memo: dont press red big buttons with skulls on..."

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
Mad Maniac with axe-firing chainsaw said:
Now, am I twelve miles away from that blast, or am I royally fucked?

(Though I'd still be in major trouble if I was less than a hundred miles away, and may still be fucked depending on the size of the bomb. That isn't even factoring in radiation.)
Depends. What do you think WW3 would be like?

AwesomeNinjaPowers

May 31, 2009
I'll be finding the nearest Amnesty International worker/drone, whatever they're called, and saying 'Protect the human? Great job guys!' and then laughing maniacally as my flesh disintegrates off my bones leaving nothing but my charred corpse behind.