When you see the mushroom cloud...

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
kiyeshi said:
scifidownbeat said:
kiyeshi said:
scifidownbeat said:
If I'm not riding the nuclear warhead, I'll either be inside a lead-lined refridgerator or kissing the girl of my dreams while wearing an owl costume.

[sub]please tell me someone understands the references[/sub]
watchmen. i demand a cookie
Not so fast. I made three references to three different movies (or two movies and a comic book, if you prefer). Watchmen is the third one. The first two are?
o.o i demand a third of a cookie
Dr. Strangelove and Indiana Jones Crystal Skull are the other two.
I get the rest.

a stranger

Mar 4, 2009
Xan Krieger said:
I used to pretend to see the clouds on the horizon and smile because my life sucks and finally everyone else's lives would suck.
and here i thougth i was the only one how does that.
on topic: i would say turn me into a goul damit!!!!!

wikicated

Jun 7, 2009
probaly sit down and play with dirt dont know why thats just what comes to mind.

the second thing that comes to mind is why the fuck am i outside?

if i were to quote something it would be "i do not know what weapons world war 3 will be fought with but i know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

if i were to survive id probaly turn on some music and play some diablo 2 just like any other day.

oh and yes a yellow arm band

kiyeshi

Aug 8, 2009
berethond said:
kiyeshi said:
scifidownbeat said:
kiyeshi said:
scifidownbeat said:
If I'm not riding the nuclear warhead, I'll either be inside a lead-lined refridgerator or kissing the girl of my dreams while wearing an owl costume.

[sub]please tell me someone understands the references[/sub]
watchmen. i demand a cookie
Not so fast. I made three references to three different movies (or two movies and a comic book, if you prefer). Watchmen is the third one. The first two are?
o.o i demand a third of a cookie
Dr. Strangelove and Indiana Jones Crystal Skull are the other two.
I get the rest.
aw...i'm still all hungry

Crescent Sun

Aug 9, 2009
I'd plan C it. And if I survive, after seeing Discovery channel's the Colony and playing the Fallout series I'll do just fine, especially if get a pet komodo dragon.