When you see the mushroom cloud...

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
Flishiz said:
I'll have the smug look on my face recalling the years of ridicule I got for wearing that 2 inch thick lead suit.
It's gonna need to be thicker than that. Eugh. I don't want to think about the way that would kill you.

Fniff said:
Baradiel said:
Who found my stash!?

DAMN YOU! Whatever organ controls Loling is now broken thanks to you!
Lungs and brain, I think.

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
"Quick! Think something witty before I die!"

Or, maybe I'll quote Terry Pratchett's Rincewind, and just shout

"Ohshitohshitohshit, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!"

Summerstorm

Elite Member
Sep 19, 2008
Well.. first you see the bright flash.

Then i may have time to whip out a pair of sunglasses, wear them and say: "Perfect". Then my body gets vaporized. If you have to die... do it with style.

But just seeing the mushrrom cloud? Bah... great nor i have to fear the radiation and ground combat grml...

XJ-0461

Mar 9, 2009
I would be thinking "oh sh-" then I'd most likely get atomized. It would not be a fun day.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
"I will not die without having sex again! Lady! Come here!" And ill get about an arms length away and then POOF vaporized

WlknCntrdiction

May 8, 2008
.......on TV as a country that I hate gets blown up, I will lay back in my recliner chair eating popcorn and laughing:)

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
"EVERYONE TO THE VAULTS!"
*runs into the distance*
FIIIIIIREEELLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCE!!

Okami24

May 31, 2009
radiation... awesome, please god mutate me an extra penis :p

or

i would say, told you not to touch the red button but no you never listen, that would be shouted at the nearest stranger

and theres the posibility that it was me that set it off so i wouldnt have time to see the pretty cloud :(

HellbirdIV

May 21, 2009
"If I press myself against the floor I might survive the blastwave. Then if I run like fuck I could probably wind up with only one extra face from the radiation instead of six."

rdaleric

Jan 22, 2009
"War.......War never changes"

Then look around grinning and then remember none of my family have played fallout and feel a proper tard as i disintegrate

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
MasterSqueak said:
"Finally."

That, or...

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Great. Not only is it the end of the world but you awaken Cthulhu too! I wonder how he would fare...