When you see the mushroom cloud...

Pielikey

Jul 31, 2009
"High fivez all around"

Or more likely "WHAT THE FU-" and then I'll be dead.

Rhayn

Free of All Weakness
Jul 8, 2008
Cajt said:
I'll most likely be thinking:

"Nå voi vittu."
Never had so many emotions and thoughts been put into one phrase. It fits everything, it blows your mind every time. It enchants, lures you into deep waters and watches as you drown.

It's the phrase that picks you up after a long day of work. It's the phrase that drives after takeaway when you're too lazy. It ressurects you after mental death.

It's "Nå voi vittu."

MasterSqueak

May 10, 2009
Fniff said:
MasterSqueak said:
"Finally."

That, or...

"Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn."
Great. Not only is it the end of the world but you awaken Cthulhu too! I wonder how he would fare...
He'd pop up to destroy the world but it would already be a pile of nuclear waste.

"Son of a- why do they always summon me AFTER they destroy the place? Assholes!"

whaleswiththumbs

Feb 13, 2009
Okami24 said:
radiation... awesome, please god mutate me an extra penis :p
Where are you hoping this extra penis is gonna be, I can't think of anywhere useful.

I'd think of something, but I'd forget it and make something up when the time comes.

Squeakems

Jul 31, 2009
"Now its time to really start living!"
No seriously, the aftermath of nuclear destruction would be brilliant,so much human suffering. People to save and shit. It's a hell of alot better than sitting around the apartment having a mundane existance.

Deleric

Dec 29, 2008
In all honestly, I'd be like D:

But for the sake of this thread, I'd be like:

"Oh son of a-"

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
I would say if it wasn't christmas

"That's just perfect. I'm not even sure why Ireland HAD to get nuked!"

Monocle Man

Apr 14, 2009
Vive la revolution! Come my minions, war is upon us!

Unless they threw the bombs too early, then I would yell "Curse you gods, you have betrayed me!" after which I quickly retreat to my basement.