wrecker77

May 31, 2008
what do you mean THE mushroom cloud?

what the devil are yuo planni-

*sees the cloud*

o sunofa bi-

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
I'll probably look around frantically for a fridge before realising that I hate life and start looking around frantically for some nice disintegration-music instead.
Rockets Fall on Rocket Falls, obviously.

UsefulPlayer 1

Feb 22, 2008
"Shoulda played my cards better. Shoulda got laid."

sigh*

Then I'll proceed to run towards the blinding light.

xXCrocmonXx

Apr 16, 2009
I'd go run down the street, grab some cute girl and point to the mushroom cloud before violently tearing her clothes off.

Either that or I'd steal the keys to the car and drive like I've never driven before AWAY from the clouds. Then, two years later, I'd come back in T-51b power armor and say "Oh wow I lived here?" before dying of radiation poisoning.

crooked_ferret

Jul 30, 2009
I suppose this requires further input ... how far am I from ground zero?
because there wouldn't be time for any thoughts if you were in the flash blast radius, you'd basically be particles in nanoseconds.

Fniff

Apr 15, 2009
wrecker77 said:
what do you mean THE mushroom cloud?

what the devil are yuo planni-

*sees the cloud*

o sunofa bi-

You really thought this was a innocent thread.

I'm eating popcorn now,laughing.

Jun 8, 2009
Monocle Man said:
Vive la revolution! Come my minions, war is upon us!

Unless they threw the bombs too early, then I would yell "Curse you gods, you have betrayed me!" after which I quickly retreat to my basement.
I demand to be part of this battle.

Triple G

Sep 12, 2008
Flishiz said:
I'll have the smug look on my face recalling the years of ridicule I got for wearing that 2 inch thick lead suit.
Dude led is toxic, you should be dead by now if you wear such a suit xD

tt: I would say: "YES, MY plan worked! Now the world belongs to ME! Kneel before ME, bent down to ME! I am your emperor now! NO more *****-ass country governments! Only ONE, MINE! NO MORE companies, only government property, NO MORE COMMERCIALS on tv! And now BUILD MY FUCKING PALACE!

EDIT: I would be sitting in a secure room watching this on TV while my underlings kneel before my and my 50 concubines are waiting in my bedroom.

spuddyt

Nov 22, 2008

*turns around*
[http://img524.imageshack.us/i/demomanz.jpg/]
What did I ever do to you!!!!

Berethond

Nov 8, 2008
"Well, SCREW YOU, MACKELY! You didn't have to overload the reactor just because your niece and I--" [radiation death]

*It should be noted that Mr. Mackely DOES work and at a nuclear reactor.

Haunted Serenity

Jul 18, 2009
"oh why did the world decide to nuke canada eh" or get a car and drive as fast as i can towards to blast. gotta be a cool ramp/ruin somewhere in that death zone

Icehearted

Jul 14, 2009
Actually, the likelihood of you being vaporized by an atomic weapon explosion is small. Most likely, you will be struck by debris or crush by the pressure of the blast since they are typically supposed to explode above a city rather than in it.
[http://img90.imageshack.us/i/factcat.png/]