When you see the mushroom cloud...

Deadpewl

Jul 23, 2009
I'll be thinking "about feakin time!". I would also probably laugh maniacly and curse out/punch anyone nearby.

jonny bhoy

May 20, 2009
bob-2000 said:
Lord Thodin said:
"I will not die without having sex again! Lady! Come here!" And ill get about an arms length away and then POOF vaporized
sounds like that scene from watchmen.

I'd probably start singing the fallout 3 theme song.
this remeinds me of my favourite joke.

there is a nuclear explosion as a group of men and women see the blast coming towards them and one women gets up, takes all her clothes off and shouts, "Is there a man here who can satisfy me and make me feel like a women once more?"
Then one man stands up, takes off his shirt and says " here, iron this"

SeventySeven

Aug 13, 2009
Will grab my shotty and utter *my time to shine*

-then something like a mix of fall out 3 and left 4 dead will commence-

EMFCRACKSHOT

Not quite Cthulhu
May 25, 2009
I wouldn't get to see the pretty cloud and all the wonderful colours as i would be the one riding the bomb when it exploded

TheSentinel

May 10, 2008
"Please let me be ghoulified!"

"YOU FOOL! YOU FIRED THE MIRV INSIDE!"

"By a lonely prison wall,
I heard a young girl call,
Michael they have taken you away...."

Nevyrmoore

Aug 13, 2009
For some reason, I'd want to shout something incredibly offensive, simply because there'd be no backlash.

Unless some divine being decides I should live the rest of my life as a mutie simply for saying that. Yay, horrible disfigurement!

bodyklok

Feb 17, 2008
I'd just run to my bunker, or the hil- Oh wait, I live on a hill. Does that mean I win?

BaldursBananaSoap

May 20, 2009
"Did I leave the washing out?" then sprint to my garden to make sure, then I'll give a sign of relief before being killed if I haven't

or

"If I'm gonna die, I'm going out with style," then put on a pair of glasses and stroll into the blast.