When you see the mushroom cloud...

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Alzabane said:
*walking down the street complaining about un-releasted and un-important issuses, when I see the cloud* "oh I've wasted my life"

[DEAD]

or

"Back to the drawing board"
So many Simpsons quotes and Fallout references in this thread...

Adam

Apr 28, 2009
Id calmly adjust my tie, make sure my laces are tied and cough a few times before screaming at the top of my lungs. "WHERE'S YOUR GOD NOW MOTHERFU-"

Lowbreed

Jul 4, 2009
I'd think that I should get the fuck into my bomb shelter, and see if I can pick one of my cats up on the way.

And then: Thank God the law states we need to have one of these things here.

RanD00M

Oct 26, 2008
I would run down stairs.Grab the Tequila bottle on the shelf.Run outside.Sit down and drink as fast as i could.Even though i´m only 15.

fateggs

Jul 29, 2009
close eyes, cross fingers and hope that wen the radiation mutates me to have another heas i hope he's a cool guy

ddon

Jun 29, 2009
"oh damn!" i rather not have a long sentance and find a place to hide before my skin and my bloodvessles switch places.

CuddlyCombine

Sep 12, 2007
I'll be thinking, "I, for one, welcome our new nuclear overlord." That, or, "Damn, I left the stove on."

Silly_Billy

Jul 29, 2009
I'll quickly make a manly pose just in case there is a Pompeii effect and think "Dear Jesus, I repent for being an Atheist. If you... excuse me, because you exist can you please send me to Heaven or at least Purgatory?... Dear Muhammad, I repent for..."

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
going though my head "yea zombies will exist, will be one or will i have to suffer being a survivor"

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
bob-2000 said:
Lord Thodin said:
"I will not die without having sex again! Lady! Come here!" And ill get about an arms length away and then POOF vaporized
sounds like that scene from watchmen.

I'd probably start singing the fallout 3 theme song.
Which scene is that exactly?

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
Start digging (entrance facing away from the blast, I read survival manuals for fun)
Get my military surplus NBC gear out of my closet. (Weapons included)
Wait in hole for first rain (helps clear the air of radiation)
Ware my yellow arm-band
Start militia (Government loyalist forces)
Hook up with Military forces
???
Prophet

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
bob-2000 said:
Lord Thodin said:
"I will not die without having sex again! Lady! Come here!" And ill get about an arms length away and then POOF vaporized

the one where Dan is dreaming.

Lord Thodin

Jul 1, 2009
bob-2000 said:
Lord Thodin said:
bob-2000 said:
Lord Thodin said:

the one where Dan is dreaming.
Ah i see what your talking about now. However consensual or not im goin for it when i see the cloud over head.