When you see the mushroom cloud...

mettauer101

Aug 8, 2009
Army regulation (This is no bull) lie on your weapon, face your helmet to the blast, and hold your breath. Sounds like fun. I wonder who comes up with these things?

EgoDeusEst

May 9, 2008
Knowing that my internet is utter shite, I'd take comfort in knowing that my lagging would save me.

Also, with my current graphics, the whole mushroom cloud-dealio wouldn't be much to look at.

Flux289

Jul 30, 2009
I'd look straight at the mushroom cloud, get ready in position and use my KAME...HAME...HA!

It would be an awesome struggle between the blast of my kamehameha and that of the explosion that everyone could witness and praise me once i save all of them.

Cairo

Mar 11, 2009
Fniff said:
"Oh, it's Christmas at Ground Zero. What a crazy fluke,we're going to get nuked on this jolly holiday!" Or possibly
1)Weird Al win.
2)To paraphrase Homer Simpson, "It's funny, cause if you see the meltdown warning, you're already dead!"

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Probably,

"OH MY GOD MY EYES!" (because of course a nuclear explosion would blind you.)

Then,

"Oh wait that was an explosion. I'm about to die. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-"

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I realize there is no point in running because the cloud is most likely Chuck Norris losing his temper.

bob-2000

Jun 28, 2009
Lord Thodin said:
"I will not die without having sex again! Lady! Come here!" And ill get about an arms length away and then POOF vaporized
sounds like that scene from watchmen.

I'd probably start singing the fallout 3 theme song.