Where would you hide a dead body?

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
I'd put the body in a barrel and fill it with water and stones. Then I'd simply have to take the barrel out to sea, drop it out of the boat, and it would be gone pretty much forever.

Aug 31, 2012
In my stomach. No sense letting it all go to waste.

captcha: chips with everything. Yes, captcha, that would compliment the meal quite nicely.

Twilight_guy

Sight, Sound, and Mind
Nov 24, 2008
At the police station. I would never have killed anyone so I'd call up the cops to report the body.

Dead Seerius

Feb 4, 2012
Where I hide all of my victims! In the ventilation system of my house...

Why go for practical when you can score points in the creepy factor?

Genocidicles

Sep 13, 2012
Buried deep underneath a dead dog which is also buried. Should the police be suspicious of the overturned dirt then all they'll find is the dog.

lechat

Dec 5, 2012
chop it up and feed it to my dog over a few months
just randomly throw it into a morgue and let the guys in there figure out who screwed up and forgot to tag one of the corpses

jdogtwodolla

phbbhbbhpbhphbhpbttttt......
Feb 12, 2009
I would dump it in the homeless camp and slip the murder weapon on one of the homeless.

spartan231490

Jan 14, 2010
as I live within 10 miles of half a dozen hundred acre+ swamps, I've got lots of good options. Not to mention thick forests, a few rivers. Not that I've ever thought about it

bastardofmelbourne

Dec 11, 2012
In seven different pieces in seven different plastic bags thrown into seven different garbage dumpsters around the city.

With the teeth removed and dissolved in a big glass of Coke.

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

>:D

EDIT: Aww Doomsduck, you sniper :)

The

Jan 24, 2012
I would just prop it up in my living room to use as a coat hanger. Perfectly inconspicuous.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
I hide it in my bed every evening I come home from work lately. Oh, wait, I thought you meant "dead on my feet".

Also, how come nobody mentioned Weekend at Bernie's yet? Some nifty ideas right there. Throw a party, with the dead guy being the host! Who then has some happy time with his boss's girlfriend (an affair with which got him killed in the first place). Yeah, it's that kind of movie.

Basement Cat

Keeping the Peace is Relaxing
Jul 26, 2012
It is obscene that no one has posted this yet! :D

[HEADING=2]Security Question[/HEADING]

OT: I won't say where I would--ahem, theoretically--hide a dead body. >.>

What if I needed to, um, actually hide a body some time? I might as well hand the cops a treasure map and dare them to prove that I did it.

Sheesh!

Hero in a half shell

It's not easy being green
Dec 30, 2009
Dr. Doomsduck said:
Pig farm...

Just, pig farm.

Aw, ninja'd.

That was one messed up film, the best thing about that scene was the way the topic came from completely out of the blue: they just wandered over to the man and he started telling them all about feeding dead bodies to pigs.

KEM10

Oct 22, 2008
This is easy. In a funeral home. Just go in at night and throw it in the incinerator with the other bodies to be cremated.

Next.

Vegosiux

May 18, 2011
Copper Zen said:
It is obscene that no one has posted this yet! :D

(XKCD)
My friend, while good ol' XKCD was my first thought on the subject, Weekend at Bernie's seemed just so much more fitting for the occasion.

Abomination

Dec 17, 2012
Dr. Doomsduck said:
Pig farm...

Just, pig farm.

Grottnikk said:
You're always gonna have problems lifting a body in one piece. Apparently the best thing to do is cut up a corpse into six pieces and pile it all together. And when you got your six pieces, you gotta get rid of them, because it's no good leaving it in the deep freeze for your mum to discover, now is it? Then I hear the best thing to do is feed them to pigs. You got to starve the pigs for a few days, then the sight of a chopped-up body will look like curry to a pisshead. You gotta shave the heads of your victims, and pull the teeth out for the sake of the piggies' digestion. You could do this afterwards, of course, but you don't want to go sievin' through pig shit, now do you? They will go through bone like butter. You need at least sixteen pigs to finish the job in one sitting, so be wary of any man who keeps a pig farm. They will go through a body that weighs 200 pounds in about eight minutes. That means that a single pig can consume two pounds of uncooked flesh every minute. Hence the expression, "as greedy as a pig".

>:D

EDIT: Aww Doomsduck, you sniper :)
Yup, waste not want not.