Where would you hide a dead body?

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
Pull the teeth and set fire to it then just leave it somewhere. Doesn't matter where if it can't be identified.

Without mutilation i'd probably say it's safest to just weigh it down and bury it at sea. Don't see many deep-sea divers at about 600-700 meters down in the arctic ocean.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
Well... I live next to a graveyard... >:)
Uh, dump it in the sea I guess, with concrete shoes, never gunna be found then. Maybe burn it first, to get rid of evidence, fingerprints ect.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Eat some, assuming the meat was good. Then see how much I could destroy it alone, with fire, acid and simple force. Then dispose of remnants in A: a wood, or B: unfrequented water. Preferably weighed down on the latter.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I wouldn't. I would just leave it there, right out in the open for the world to see.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
In my belly. Considering that I've been forced to live on spaghetti and meatballs during the last month, it'd be killing two birds with one stone.

Mikeyfell

Elite Member
Aug 24, 2010
Theoretically?

I'd flay all the flesh off the bones with a knife then grind up the meat in a food processor. Same thing with the bones.

I'd buy a few bags of concrete mix and mix the human goupe into the concrete form a big block and bury it. (Stick a beam in it, hang up a hammock to avoid suspicion)

Melt the food processor and the knife in the oven ('Cause that's where I keep them anyway) and throw them away in the normal trash.

If anyone asks what you were doing on (insert time and date) just say building a hammock!

Body disposed of, built in alibi, and you get a haunted hammock for the next owners of the house to wonder about.

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
You're funny. You think I would hide it? I would find a way to get rid of it completely, i.e. dismemberment and other such things.

newwiseman

Aug 27, 2010
Siri told me a swamp, reservoir, mortuary, trash dump. But Do's and Dont's tells me to desolve the body in sulfur hydroxide also known as lye, because you'll be lying about what you've done for the rest of your life.

the.gill123

Jun 12, 2011
In a mine shaft nearby that has a broken cover so you can get big things down it, but I would have to chop the body up. It's so deep you can't hear a stone hit the bottom.

GonzoGamer

Apr 9, 2008
I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you...and everyone else here...and the space isn't really big enough for that many people.

Porygon-2000

I have a green hat! Why?!
Jul 14, 2010
I'd have a go at some taxidermy, and try to palm it off to a crappy clothes store as a mannequin :D

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
Assuming access to anywhere? An active volcano. No trace of a body, and nobody would be able to investigate it.

Bestival

May 5, 2012
Loads of pigfarms around here, the real challenge is finding one owned by someone that is as into Snatch as I am. You know, the type of person that would break any number of laws if it meant reenacting one of his favourite movies.

Either that or go to one of those weird museums where they got loads of bodies on show. You know the type, with the skinned people n shit.
Or just stick it in an empty drawer at the morgue. Who's gonna look for bodies where you already expect to find bodies?